Summer Mercato 2019
(03-08-2019, 12:32 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: The buyout clause is 38m, which is unfortunate because I think we can get more for him

crap... then sell him for 38m.

(03-08-2019, 01:57 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Chiesa is probably already a better play. To be honest, Suso is a very good player but he's too inconsistent and at times honestly one dimensional.

I think so too. Chiesa has a lot more to his game. Suso only has the one tactic. Fly down the right and cut in to either cross/shoot.
Suso is a one trick pony, but that alone does not bother me. It is his inconsistency and perceived lack of interest and motivation that upset me. I don't know much about Chiesa, but he always seems motivated. I would be happy with the trade.
I bet Chiesa winds up at Juve
(03-08-2019, 06:04 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I bet Chiesa winds up at Juve

not sure they can fit him. It's lookign increasingly likely they'll get icardi. Which means someone like Douglas Costa might have to go... not sure they'll sell another winger to bring in Chiesa... Plus that would mean Bernadeschi gets dropped or Chiesa comes to sit on the bench. And not sure Chiesa is a priority either. They'll likely spend more effort making sure Icardi, De Ligt, and Marcelo come in.
Chiesa has already said he likes Milan, we like him. he's the sort of player we need. We can offer him first team football in a CL squad. We just need to find Suso a home... fast... so we cna make a move.
Juve sells Costa then buys Chiesa

Icardi remains at Inter
(03-08-2019, 06:22 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Juve sells Costa then buys Chiesa

Icardi remains at Inter

Icardi going to Napoli   Blank
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
Let Juve have Chiesa. He'll turn out like Bernardeschi. We'll buy Costa. Then buy Everton.

----------Piatek----------
Everton-Paq-Costa
Tbh, with how suso play, a young winger who got beaten in sprinting duel against kolarov....

And can only cut inside, then just either shoot or back pass or cross.

At this point, even usain bolt would help our transition and attacking phase more effectively.

Well, with maximin and deolufeu, i'm sure our right side can do more than just one dimension tactic like when we have suso
Thing is, yes Suso is a one trick pony but his tricks seem to work when he's on form. He's no stranger to fading out in the second half of the season, for some weird reason.
(03-09-2019, 07:28 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Thing is, yes Suso is a one trick pony but his tricks seem to work when he's on form. He's no stranger to fading out in the second half of the season, for some weird reason.

What's so good about him if he can only play good for 2 months a year?