Chievo vs. Milan 3/9/19
Shitty performance but a win's a win
Chievo coach looks visibly upset. Maybe he should be the one to be sent off? Big Grin
Chievo didn't pay the ref enough for the win. Or maybe the linesman screwed it up for them.

They should have had at least 5 more yellows, or maybe a red for the blonde black guy for the repeated fouls on Paqueta and Conti.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Fuxk yeah! We're gonna win the league!
Or not.. lol
Kessie needs to work waaay more on his shooting. His shots are about as accurate as Crispy's predictions
Grinundwech
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
We are playing bad, only the result makes me happy. Points count , esp. Before derby
(03-09-2019, 10:31 PM)Ryo Wrote: Chievo didn't pay the ref enough for the win. Or maybe the linesman screwed it up for them.

They should have had at least 5 more yellows, or maybe a red for the blonde black guy for the repeated fouls on Paqueta and Conti.

I didn't like the referee at first, but it seem that's just his style. He doesn't like to stop the game too often,  which could be to our advantage, but as long as he is being consistent (and more importantly, not costing us too much), then I won't complain. Big Grin

I still just don't know why Gattuso was sent off. I hope that he won't get suspended for the derby. It may depend on the nature of the booking, and if/what the referee decides to write in their report later.
(03-09-2019, 10:34 PM)drucurl Wrote: Kessie needs to work waaay more on his shooting. His shots are about as accurate as Crispy's predictions
Grinundwech

Devilol
Piatek caught up to Quagliarella and Ronaldo on Goals, Milan can't be overtaken this week (and Merda may well screw it up this weekend too... And we're now 5 points from Napoli.

Feels good to be playing on Saturdays.

Oh, I forgot to mention, we don't have any suspensions to our most important players for the Derby.
Just hope taking Paqueta off was a precaution only and not because Chievo injured him..
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Its ridiculous that it seems that every goal should go for VAR checking. No offside, no foul, the ref was near/ around when making decisions. is it a must ?

Kessie would have been our topscorer if he practiced more shootings. Suso was invisible. Conti should be 2nd choice atm. Glad for the 3points anyway