Chievo vs. Milan 3/9/19
Suso will score in the derby.and will vanish then for 5-6 months
(03-10-2019, 07:47 AM)Karl08 Wrote: MOTM should be Castillejo
Throughout the match, i always see him running, combative, and most of our dangerous attack come from him.
Some moment we went to 4-2-3-1 and we can see how effective he was in SS role (It's only against chievo though)

He has really grown lately. He probably needed some time to adapt to Italian football, but now he's starting to show his quality. If he continues like this I think he'll end up pushing Suso out of the starting XI.
I appreciate particularly his passion. At times he runs like a headless chicken, but he does have good skills and nice shots. What concerns me is his physicality (or lack of), and more importantly, his sometimes poor decision making.

I would still take him over a seemingly unmotivated Suso.
(03-10-2019, 01:41 PM)artand Wrote: Suso will score in the derby.and will vanish then for 5-6 months

If he can score and bring us the victory in the derby, I don't mind if he would vanish for another 5 or 6 months, or even be sold. We can use Castillejo or Conti for his position, or even Cutrone. Big Grin
Rubbish and winning is a good thing. I will take that next week. Oh, Inter do not look World beaters themselves.
(03-10-2019, 05:31 PM)xudong Wrote: If he can score and bring us the victory in the derby, I don't mind if he would vanish for another 5 or 6 months, or even be sold. We can use Castillejo or Conti for his position, or even Cutrone. Big Grin

Sagrin

yep
(03-10-2019, 09:56 PM)craigAC Wrote: Rubbish and winning is a good thing. I will take that next week. Oh, Inter do not look World beaters themselves.

Yea.. lol.. i agree.. anyway.. on the derby next week.. Miranda and Brozovic could be out.. Icardi still unresolved.. a good time to be facing them..

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/re...game-12736
they are lucky that they had several on one away, including lautano. If he got a yellow then they would have nobody up front. Let's hope it will help keep icardi away. Big Grin
Don't forget that they also have another match on Thursday. We won't know just how they'll line up until after that match.
Right now they look pretty decimated by injuries.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
No, I didn't forget. Big Grin