Summer Mercato 2019
funnily, there are so much rumors on Rabbiot,but i have barely seen him play for PSG
if we made it to UCL, names like Chiesa, Diawara, Maxim, Everton , Sensi are possible targets.. Delicious.
(03-19-2019, 11:35 PM)artand Wrote: funnily, there are so much rumors on Rabbiot,but i have barely seen him play for PSG

Well, he's played in around 230 matches for them since 2012 and he's still only 23 years old.

Now he's frozen out I think, because of the contract situation. So I guess he has already played his last match for PSG.

I think big clubs are a bit reluctant to sign him because they are afraid he could create problems in the locker room...
(03-20-2019, 08:51 AM)edysim Wrote: if we made it to UCL, names like Chiesa, Diawara, Maxim, Everton , Sensi are possible targets.. Delicious.

i would be really happy if we got Chiesa. Like the way he plays. Full of passion. A good player too.
(03-20-2019, 01:02 PM)craigAC Wrote: i would be really happy if we got Chiesa. Like the way he plays. Full of passion. A good player too.

x100
(03-20-2019, 01:02 PM)craigAC Wrote: i would be really happy if we got Chiesa. Like the way he plays. Full of passion. A good player too.

Yep. Chiesa would be top notch for us. Great player with lots of potential to develop. I would go for an all italian mercato this summer.
Jordan Veretout linked
Unless we see new hire on the bench, no player will bring a long lasting jump in the team performance. Gattuso is already shutting down Pacqueta and Piatek. He sucks and should be replaced with someone else who’d recommend new signings.
(03-20-2019, 05:16 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Unless we see new hire on the bench, no player will bring a long lasting jump in the team performance. Gattuso is already shutting down Pacqueta and Piatek. He sucks and should be replaced with someone else who’d recommend new signings.

Paqueta is tired and Piatek has a track record of going absent against big teams.  Leonardo is running the transfer market
(03-20-2019, 05:16 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Unless we see new hire on the bench, no player will bring a long lasting jump in the team performance. Gattuso is already shutting down Pacqueta and Piatek. He sucks and should be replaced with someone else who’d recommend new signings.
Tbf, you can't expect even a messi, prime ronaldinho, prime ronaldo fenomeno, prime zidane to do their magic everytime they're on the pitch.

Besides, not every players has the adaptability of someone like penaldo or Zlatan. Of course they need time to adapt