Summer Mercato 2019
if we can afford Diawara , why not. I read his name was mentioned few times here (positive one) and Biglia is not younger, we need more midfielders.
(03-26-2019, 07:19 AM)edysim Wrote: if we can afford Diawara , why not. I read his name was mentioned few times here (positive one) and Biglia is not younger,  we need more midfielders.

We don’t need midfielders for the sake of having midfielders. We need a different variety of players that can offer different characteristics. Exactly the reason why Diawara is not needed because we have Bakayoko.
Mino Raiola has warned Juventus that Moise Kean ‘must always play’ after revealing ‘I tried to take him to Milan in January.’
(03-26-2019, 11:15 AM)GAC_Troy Wrote: Mino Raiola has warned Juventus that Moise Kean ‘must always play’ after revealing ‘I tried to take him to Milan in January.’

He denied it.

https://www.football-italia.net/136234/r...n-comments
(03-26-2019, 01:20 PM)DrDejan Wrote: He denied it.

https://www.football-italia.net/136234/r...n-comments

So translate it to "Kean needs to play more" and "There were talks with Milan in January"

Devilol
Imagine how easy we'd climb if we get kean

Samu, piatek, kean
Imagine the counters
I dont think that JuBe will release him now, that he has scored for them and for the NT. However it would be great for the future a signing a like
(03-26-2019, 08:08 PM)artand Wrote: I dont think that JuBe will release him now, that he has scored for them and for the NT. However  it would be great for the future a signing a like

Soon his market value will be skyrocketing 100M
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-26-2019, 08:08 PM)artand Wrote: I dont think that JuBe will release him now, that he has scored for them and for the NT. However  it would be great for the future a signing a like

Kean can choose not to extend his contract which finishes in 2020. Then Juve will be forced to sell him for cheap or let him go as a free transfer in 1 year.
Moise MOIST Kean the 221 million euro man