Summer Mercato 2019
(04-04-2019, 05:41 AM)porcho Wrote: From what I gathered, we wanted him, he wanted us, Juventus didn't want to let him go.

Fuck Juve. They can't afford a Bosman scenario. If all that information is accurate (big "IF"), then there is hope. Wink
(04-04-2019, 04:52 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: #Tonali remains one of the AC Milan's first choices for the midfield. The contacts with his agent are always alive. #Brescia value him at around €20m.

I'll take him for 20m. Would be a great option to bring through with Biglia's contract expiring end of next season.
(04-05-2019, 12:55 AM)porcho Wrote: I'll take him for 20m. Would be a great option to bring through with Biglia's contract expiring end of next season.

Yep
(04-04-2019, 08:49 PM)xudong Wrote: Fuck Juve. They can't afford a Bosman scenario. If all that information is accurate (big "IF"), then there is hope. Wink

Now that he's getting regular game time will be interesting to see what happens. That being said, they'll likely have higuain back at the club end of season. mandzukic just re-signed. So they're stacked with players. THey will likely also upgrade some players so not sure Kean will continue to get those opportunities.
If we keep applying pressure then we might keep his interest. With 12 months left on his contract, the player wanting to leave, and his manager pushing a move, juve wont have a choice but to sell...
If we sign him and Tonali, that would go a long way into showing our intentions. if we somehow get our hands on Barella also, that would be amazing.

Kean, Barella, Tonali, Chiesa would be an A+ Mercato... add Pochettino to that and we're laughing.
(04-05-2019, 12:58 AM)porcho Wrote: Kean, Barella, Tonali, Chiesa would be an A+ Mercato... add Pochettino to that and we're laughing.

Italian Milan baby
(04-05-2019, 01:00 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Italian Milan baby

yep...

We'd have

gigio
Conti/Calabria-Caldara-Romagnoli-LB
Tonali
Barella-cm
Chiesa-st-Kean

all young Italians. Silvio would finally get to see an italoMilan... jsut a good one, not the one he dreamt of filled with Genoa players.
(04-05-2019, 01:15 AM)porcho Wrote: yep...

We'd have

gigio
Conti/Calabria-Caldara-Romagnoli-LB
Tonali
Barella-cm
Chiesa-st-Kean

all young Italians. Silvio would finally get to see an italoMilan... jsut a good one, not the one he dreamt of filled with Genoa players.

Well the Nazionale is trending up so wouldn't be a bad idea to get those players
100% we'd have a great bunch that are quality now that are mostly young so would likely play together both for us and for Italy. Would be a good result for both.
NT's always do well when large parts of the team play together at club level
(04-05-2019, 01:38 AM)porcho Wrote: 100% we'd have a great bunch that are quality now that are mostly young so would likely play together both for us and for Italy. Would be a good result for both.
NT's always do well when large parts of the team play together at club level

Or bad for both depending on the players' development...
Sometimes it's a double edged.
On the one hand, we'd most likely get that UCL spot every years without any difficulties

But then i remember how arsenal become auction house for their young stars

But i guess that's way better than our condition right now