Summer Mercato 2019
Leonardo is in Brazil to negotiate with Gremio president Romildo Bolzan the signing of Everton Soares [@RodrigoBuenoFOX]

Leonardo is also rumored to have an interest in Sao Paolo 19-year-old forward Antony but he flew to Brazil to try close a deal for Everton [@RodrigoBuenoFOX]
Pocchettino + 300m transfer budget
Bring on Pochettino
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
Gazidis wants him
Milan have put Lucas Biglia's renewal talks on stand-by. Due to his age and salary (3.5M/year) his contract extension is not a priority for Leonardo. Hebei China Fortune could revive their interest [@NicoSchira]
(04-07-2019, 08:27 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan have put Lucas Biglia's renewal talks on stand-by. Due to his age and salary (3.5M/year) his contract extension is not a priority for Leonardo. Hebei China Fortune could revive their interest [@NicoSchira]

Sell Biglia to China. Youri Tielmans(Leicester City) he is perfect replacement for Biglia. I have watched almost all matches of Leicester in Feb and March and he is far being the best player in Leicester. Defensively and attckingly very sound player. Manchester united have shown slight interest
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(04-07-2019, 07:28 PM)artand Wrote: Gazidis wants him

Weird one really. Ex Arsenal man wanting someone from Tottenham.
(04-07-2019, 08:41 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Sell Biglia to China. Youri Tielmans(Leicester City) he is perfect replacement for Biglia. I have watched almost all matches of Leicester in Feb and March and he is far being the best player in Leicester. Defensively and attckingly very sound player. Manchester united have shown slight interest

We've been linked to him before.  He'd probably cost 30-35m
Deloufu just scored a brace (one of which was clever one) and carried his club to Final (coming on as sub). Too bad we couldnt get him in Jan..
Hey guys! After following AC Milan since 1990 and this forum as “silent watcher” since several years, I have decided to be active, because I strongly believe this period and this summer will be very important, if we want to come back..

Regardless if ACM achieve to be place for CL qualifiers and we win the Coppa Italia, the team wants a leader in coach position. There is no doubt, that Gattuso gave all his power in order to have a simply, not extraordinary team on place 4. Although he is not capable to lead us to the next stage..I think the best position for him is to have him either as Sport Director for issues in the locker room and on the field or assistant coach.. Pochettino could be the man..Conte is surely a strong candidate for this project..

GK: stay as we are now
RB: Conti (I believe in this guy), Calabria (only as backup)
CB: Romagnoli-Caldara should be the duo, if Caldara is not in the shape to fulfill this, we have to see..Musacchio only as sub
LB: black box, because of Rodriquez, sell him only if we can get something better..Laxalt,Strinic only as backups, Calabria can also play in this position

DM: Bakayoko (cornerstone of our midfield right now)
MC: we need a top box-to-box and sell Kessie if there is an offer 40M+, Calhanoglu has to leave the club even with an offer 25M+ (Schalke 04, Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig)
AMC: Paqueta

Jack has to stay, Biglia and deadwood like Bertolacci have to leave the club...

As far as the frontline is concerned, AC Milan has to decide how to form the main style of play..
Do we want to play with 2 strikers? Do we want to play in 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation?
Regardless of what we are going to play several players (either wingers and/or further striker, if we get Andre Silva sold for the right price) have to be recruited, because I only consider Piatek, Cutrone and Samu to stay...The experiments with Suso, Calhanoglu are without success for the next step and these players had over several years their chance..

As said, this period will be very crucial, if we want to compete for the next level..getting CL spot will give us the chance to get this project realized..