Serie B
Serie B set to be played with 19 teams instead of 22 after Bari, Cesena and Avellino went bankrupt..

I don't really understand how every year clubs go bankrupt, but the FIGC must do something to change whatever is happening. It's really embarrassing for Italian football.

https://www.football-italia.net/125978/o...b-19-clubs
What a chaos! That may not be the only issue. I understand that Crotone has asked for Cheivo Verona's first two Serie A games to be postponed, as they are hoping to take their places in Serie A. (I don't bother to remember what the nature of the issue is, but I know that I have read about it.)
Serie B race is interesting
(04-08-2019, 05:57 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Serie B race is interesting

Happy that Brescia are almoat through atleast we will able to see Tonali playing this season
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
(04-08-2019, 05:59 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Happy that Brescia are almoat through atleast we will able to see Tonali playing this season

I don't see Tonali playing for Brescia next season
(04-08-2019, 06:02 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I don't see Tonali playing for Brescia next season

I forget to write 'for us' Big Grin
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
(04-08-2019, 05:57 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Serie B race is interesting

I like the 2nd tier in quite a few countries. Serie B is very interesting.
As #Palermo get ready for their last match of the season with a chance at automatic promotion to Serie A, the club is facing an even bigger fight off the pitch.

This morning attorneys representing #Palermo stood before the Tribunale Federale Nazionale at a hearing in regards to the alleged administrative offenses at the club and in particular by Maurizio Zamparini.

The allegations are that #Palermo faked and inflated their budgets from 2014-2017 in order to register for the leagues they took part in.

The prosecutor’s office has asked for the following judgments to be made: 
- Relegation to Serie C for #Palermo
- 5 year ban for Zamparini 
- 5 year ban for Morosini 
- 2 year ban for Giammarva

A judgment will most likely be made on Monday.
Cittadella vs. Hellas for promotion
Thank God it's not benevento. I will be very nervous if we had to face them
AC MILAN