Summer Mercato 2019
Paqueta back to training. Great news
We are linked to Emerson Palmeiri (chelsea) and Malcolm (UefaLona)..? Apparently we even had a bid for Malcolm rejected.. first i've heard of this.. never seen much of Malcolm and he's 50m rated..? Lol.. isnt this the cunt that ditched Roma at the last min.. Emerson.. mhmm.. he's nothing better than what we got at the moment i think.. and cost 25m.. mhmm..

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac...etai-59378
(04-17-2019, 04:16 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: We are linked to Emerson Palmeiri (chelsea) and Malcolm (UefaLona)..? Apparently we even had a bid for Malcolm rejected.. first i've heard of this.. never seen much of Malcolm and he's 50m rated..? Lol.. isnt this the cunt that ditched Roma at the last min.. Emerson.. mhmm.. he's nothing better than what we got at the moment i think.. and cost 25m.. mhmm..

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac...etai-59378

Most of Uefalona players are highly overated and too much overpriced. Talking about Malcolm his max worth should be 20M not more than Barca have already have destroyed his career that Idiot did biggest mistake of not joining Roma instead of Uefalona. Emerson Palmieri is a need of hour for milan he is a lot better than Ricardo Rodriguez I think Emerson deserve a 30M price tag. Only thing in which Ricardo is better than Palmieri is only crosses otherwise in terms of defending he is a lot better. Ask any Chelsea fan about Emerson. He is the best defender in Chrlaea right now.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Yes @ Emerson
To be fair.. i agree that Emerson is very good at defending.. but i dont think he's that much better than RR.. the problem most see in RR is actually his offensive contribution.. he was so much better in Germany and with the NT but he's so reluctant when playing for us.. don't forget, we also have Strinic thats coming back.. and we havent seen what he can do for us yet.. i'd rather not spend money on a position we dont really have an urgent need to upgrade on compared to Central Midfield..

I'd go as far to say that i'd rather put all the money we have next season on just 1 truly World Class Central Midfielder or Left Winger.. maybe someone similar to Dembele or Xavi type..
Silva-Thauvin swap + Suso sale?
(04-17-2019, 05:40 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Silva-Thauvin swap + Suso sale?

That's really a good deal Suso should be immediately sold in summer
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
We paid less than 2m for him. If his release clause is activated for 38m then it's good for our books
I’ve admired Emerson since his debut season at Roma. I would definitely bring him at the right price (20m). He would be our best full back, young, a Brazilian that plays for Italian NT, Série A experience, versatile.

Bit interested in the prospect of seeing Andre Silva with this squad.
Apart from his decent season at Roma in 2016-17 Emerson Palmieri hasn't played much football it seems. Is he really that good?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerson_Palmieri#Club