Serie A
Well

Don't sleep on Atalanta
(04-22-2019, 07:12 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: It's been an entertaining game

And Napoli again Boottled it just like us. Atalanta looks like a perfect team playing with passion to finish in Top 4
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I was hoping for a Napoli win to do us a favour but of course it didn't happen...
Siamo a posto cosi.
They still gotta play Lazio, Genoa (fighting relegation), Udinese (fighting relegation), and Juventus. But yes, they look impressive and full of intensity.

I am just hoping that we reach the last game of the season ONLY needing a win and nothing else from anyone else. One thing is for sure...this thing is gonna go all the way to the last minutes of the season.
Atalanta is a great team, and I wish them all great luck next season in EL. Big Grin

We should consider ourselves lucky that we still control our own fate at this point. I wouldn't want to swap position with Atalanta. They actually may win out. What a team, and what a coach.
(04-22-2019, 11:16 PM)xudong Wrote: Atalanta is a great team, and I wish them all great luck next season in EL. Big Grin

We should consider ourselves lucky that we still control our own fate at this point. I wouldn't want to swap position with Atalanta. They actually may win out. What a team, and what a coach.

what about swapping coach ?  Devilcool
(04-23-2019, 02:09 AM)edysim Wrote: what about swapping coach ?  Devilcool

We will fight for Scudetto and Atalanta will fight to avoid relegation. Big Grin
(04-23-2019, 04:56 PM)xudong Wrote: We will fight for Scudetto and Atalanta will fight to avoid relegation. Big Grin

We will fight for UCL Devilcool
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Roma have reportedly offered Antonio Conte a €9.5m salary to become their new Coach - but there is a catch.

In order to pay Conte’s salary, however, the Giallorossi would have to sell off at least two of their highest earners, with Edin Dzeko, Javier Pastore, and Steven N’Zonzi at most risk of being moved on.

Conte would also need assurances of a ‘concrete technical project’ and that he will be able to build a side who can compete with Juve.

That is where the rumours of Gianluca Petrachi joining from Torino as Roma’s new sporting director come in as he is said to be a close friend of Conte.
Conte to Roma looking likely