Summer Mercato 2019
(04-27-2019, 10:48 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Milan to sacrifice Romagnoli?"

https://www.football-italia.net/137386/m...-romagnoli

That happens i will be really angry. I will start by not buying next seasons kit. I will say it will not happen anyway.
(04-28-2019, 12:13 AM)DrDejan Wrote: If Ac Milan is not in the CL next year, it’s Leonardo and Maldini’s fault. They’ve tolerated Gattuso for too long.

If the rumor about Romagnoli is true, than it’s a proof of their incompetence and lack of strategic planning skills.

I hope I’m wrong.

Ok. Say we got rid of him in Jan... WHo would have come in and done any better? All the options were either taken or not interested in discussions mid season.
(04-29-2019, 12:45 AM)porcho Wrote: Ok. Say we got rid of him in Jan... WHo would have come in and done any better? All the options were either taken or not interested in discussions mid season.

Yep
Anyone could’ve done better! Even if the players were left alone, they would’ve picked better formation and would’ve motivated themselves.
The sack of sh*t on the bench didn’t contribute anything. We are where we are due to the individual performance at some games and couple of lucky goals and saves near the end of the games. On anything that you can think positive, the answer is it’s not his achievement! It’s not because of his work!
The players deserve as much blame for their shit performances
(04-29-2019, 01:15 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: The players deserve as much blame for their shit performances

Agree! 
But you can’t exonerate the manager who accepts their indolence and keeps them in the squad at all cost, week after week.
And if anyone says, well, he doesn’t have who to play, let me say this: playing the entire Primavera team today would’ve get us the same result while allowing them to accumulate experience.
(04-29-2019, 02:15 AM)DrDejan Wrote: Agree! 
But you can’t exonerate the manager who accepts their indolence and keeps them in the squad at all cost, week after week.
And if anyone says, well, he doesn’t have who to play, let me say this: playing the entire Primavera team today would’ve get us the same result while allowing them to accumulate experience.

With all due respect, if you honestly believe that, then it shows you've never really played the game. I've seen good coaches perform poorly with good teams who had the wrong attitudes, as well as average coaches perform great with average teams with the right attitudes. There is a lot more to football than just game day. And these days, there's a lot more to football than just the physical side of it.

Our primavera squad would have gotten annihilated.

While I definitely agree Gattuso has done terribly these last few months, does everyone seem to forget how we were playing pre xmas? With even less quality than we have now? 

It's not as simple as dropping some players and bringing in some kids. They need to be the right kids and be up to standard.
Gattuso has definitely failed and needs to go, but he needs to take about 8-10 players with him.
(04-29-2019, 02:26 AM)porcho Wrote: Gattuso has definitely failed and needs to go, but he needs to take about 8-10 players with him.

Bingo
Whatever happens, Maldini already said that Gattuso will be replaced.
So ummm, see you guys in the next season?
[Image: source.gif]
(04-29-2019, 01:15 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: The players deserve as much blame for their shit performances

True even Pacqueta was shitty last night, complaining too much.