Summer Mercato 2019
(04-29-2019, 03:42 AM)Karl08 Wrote: Whatever happens, Maldini already said that Gattuso will be replaced.
So ummm, see you guys in the next season?

When did he say that? I missed that.
(04-29-2019, 05:00 AM)porcho Wrote: When did he say that? I missed that.

https://www.acmilaninfo.com/maldini-sarr...lan-coach/

Don't know if it's true or not,
But if it's sarri, i'm fine with it
looks like talk about Gasperini intensifies..
I wouldn't mind Gasperini or Sarri or Conte or EDF. Heck, I wouldn't mind if Maldini took over now. Anyone but Gattuso. He needs to go several weeks ago.

Imagine at one point, we were dreaming of catching Napoli.
5 points out of the last 21 when you're on the home straight for a vital vital UCL finish.Losing to Samp Torino drawing with Udinese Parma , that's Criminal , the thing though is how bad we were and we continue to look worse each game.
Gasperini or EDF dont exactly fuve me warm fuzzy vibes.
(04-30-2019, 08:07 AM)xudong Wrote: I wouldn't mind Gasperini or Sarri or Conte or EDF. Heck, I wouldn't mind if Maldini took over now. Anyone but Gattuso. He needs to go several weeks ago.

Imagine at one point, we were dreaming of catching Napoli.
Please not Paolo lol we've crushed the legacy of enough legends already..
Siamo a posto cosi.
No to EDF. Sarri is my #1 choice but with Chelsea likely to make the CL and possibly even the EL Final, chances of Sarri leaving are looking slimmer by the day. That for me only leaves 2 possibilities. Conte or Gasperini. Obviously Conte would be the top choice from the 2, but I wouldn't mind Gasperini. I know it didn't work out for him at Inter but that happens. For years now he's been proving to be an excellent tactician and since he took over at Atalanta they've been playing the most intense football in Serie A, full of running and pressing.
(04-30-2019, 12:04 PM)nefremo Wrote: No to EDF. Sarri is my #1 choice but with Chelsea likely to make the CL and possibly even the EL Final, chances of Sarri leaving are looking slimmer by the day. That for me only leaves 2 possibilities. Conte or Gasperini. Obviously Conte would be the top choice from the 2, but I wouldn't mind Gasperini. I know it didn't work out for him at Inter but that happens. For years now he's been proving to be an excellent tactician and since he took over at Atalanta they've been playing the most intense football in Serie A, full of running and pressing.

This
(04-30-2019, 12:04 PM)nefremo Wrote: No to EDF. Sarri is my #1 choice but with Chelsea likely to make the CL and possibly even the EL Final, chances of Sarri leaving are looking slimmer by the day. That for me only leaves 2 possibilities. Conte or Gasperini. Obviously Conte would be the top choice from the 2, but I wouldn't mind Gasperini. I know it didn't work out for him at Inter but that happens. For years now he's been proving to be an excellent tactician and since he took over at Atalanta they've been playing the most intense football in Serie A, full of running and pressing.

What if Atalanta also qualifies for Top 4?? Gasperini won't leave Atalanta that easy
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-30-2019, 08:22 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: What if Atalanta also qualifies for Top 4?? Gasperini won't leave Atalanta that easy

He can stay and try to help them in Europe. Fine.