Summer Mercato 2019
Overpaid and underachieving. Not the best combo.
How many players are linked with Milan? That is ridiculous, what those papers say. I bet that we will bring players that we were never linked to.

I really liked that guy from Bologna, I think it was Orsolini, he missed that first chance yesterday.
(05-07-2019, 08:54 PM)winstonwolfe Wrote: How many players are linked with Milan? That is ridiculous, what those papers say. I bet that we will bring players that we were never linked to.

I really liked that guy from Bologna, I think it was Orsolini, he missed that first chance yesterday.

Orsolini is a good player. and still young. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Milan jersey.
(05-08-2019, 12:10 AM)porcho Wrote: Orsolini is a good player. and still young. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Milan jersey.

He's linked
I'm legitimately curious if we'd sell Donnarumma this summer. Would be a huge profit and wage loss during a time we're battling FFP, but he's one for the present and future
I should also mention Reina is the highest paid backup GK in Serie A
(05-08-2019, 12:41 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm legitimately curious if we'd sell Donnarumma this summer.  Would be a huge profit and wage loss during a time we're battling FFP, but he's one for the present and future

I don't think we should. I thonk we have at least 10 points more this season due to Donnarumma. I mean, just yeasterday, had it not been for him we would now we out of the running for the CL.

I agree on the FFP issue and that we will need to make a gain somehow on someone, but I would go for Suso first and foremost. Suso has zero value on the books. So anything we sell him for will show as a 100% profit.
(05-08-2019, 12:41 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm legitimately curious if we'd sell Donnarumma this summer.  Would be a huge profit and wage loss during a time we're battling FFP, but he's one for the present and future

I think we should sell him. he's been good, but he's a very high wage, and we need to money to improve other parts of the pitch.

(05-08-2019, 12:42 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I should also mention Reina is the highest paid backup GK in Serie A

I would keep Reina as #1 and have Plizarri as backup if we sell Gigio, otherwise, I'd be trying to send away Reina.

Regardless, I'd be sending away Antonio Donnarumma.
(05-08-2019, 12:50 AM)nefremo Wrote: I agree on the FFP issue and that we will need to make a gain somehow on someone, but I would go for Suso first and foremost. Suso has zero value on the books. So anything we sell him for will show as a 100% profit.

I'd rather sacrifice him as well
(05-08-2019, 12:50 AM)nefremo Wrote: I agree on the FFP issue and that we will need to make a gain somehow on someone, but I would go for Suso first and foremost. Suso has zero value on the books. So anything we sell him for will show as a 100% profit.

(05-08-2019, 01:00 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'd rather sacrifice him as well

Why not both. haha. We'd be bringing in quite a bit of money if we sold both. Meaning strengthening more areas of the pitch.