Summer Mercato 2019
(05-16-2019, 10:28 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Pellegrini from Roma I think is a superior player and he has a €30m release clause.
Getting in contact with Mendes for Neves and offering Wolves around €30m and Andre Silva.
Rabiot although unlikely , is out of contract I'd at least try.

I would try for any of those before just going for Sensi just because hes easier.If they all were a no go then look to Sensi.

Neves would be an amazing signing.
Would love Pellegrini but with a limited budget, we'd need to try lower that 30m.

I would love 2 of the three. we need the players in midifield with so many going.

Imagine in the one mercato we lose Montolivo, Bertolacci, Mauri and sign Neves, Pellegrini, Tonali
(05-16-2019, 12:58 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Agree.
I would add that new coach should be brought quickly to avoid bringing players that would not fit his ideas.

100%
Not only that, but as much as I bag certain players. Who knows if someone like Sarri could get the best of Hakan/Suso/Silva etc.
Neves is Liverpool bound
Will Lord get starts with Sarri? Big Grin
(05-17-2019, 01:24 AM)reza Wrote: Will Lord get starts with Sarri? Big Grin

Only if he supplies cigarettes

Devilsmoke
(05-17-2019, 01:27 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Only if he supplies cigarettes

Devilsmoke

and coffee
(05-17-2019, 01:29 AM)porcho Wrote: and coffee

I plan to meet up with Sarri & Lord in July.  Who do you guys want to sign?  I'll convince Lord to sacrifice himself for 100m so we can bolster the squad
Tell Lord the Chinese league is worth it Grinundwech
(05-17-2019, 02:24 AM)reza Wrote: Tell Lord the Chinese league is worth it Grinundwech

I can bring him a plate of Chinese food.  I think Chinese left a bad taste in everyone's mouth though
Sourced this from footy.base on Instagram, thought it was very interesting.
Biggest Transfer Profits since 2000(EUROS):
1)Porto: 548 million
2)Benfica: 486 million
3) Monaco: 294 million
4) River Plate: 293 million
5) Udinese: 278 million
6) Ajax: 274 million

Of that entire list, I know that it's almost every single summer that Porto is selling players for big bucks that they picked up for nothing. We need to hire the people making that happen for them whoever it is Big Grin