Summer Mercato 2019
(05-17-2019, 02:47 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Sourced this from footy.base on Instagram, thought it was very interesting.
Biggest Transfer Profits since 2000(EUROS):
1)Porto: 548 million
2)Benfica: 486 million
3) Monaco: 294 million
4) River Plate: 293 million
5) Udinese: 278 million
6) Ajax: 274 million

Of that entire list, I know that it's almost every single summer that Porto is selling players for big bucks that they picked up for nothing. We need to hire the people making that happen for them whoever it is Big Grin

We all know about Porto and their sales department, but Udinese!? Kudos to them!
(05-17-2019, 12:54 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He suffered two serious knee injuries though

Maybe they are looking for a companion piece to Caldara.
(05-17-2019, 02:40 PM)millinarios Wrote: Maybe they are looking for a companion piece to Caldara.

Devilol
https://www.milanlive.it/2019/05/17/calc...-chiudere/
(05-17-2019, 06:07 PM)artand Wrote: https://www.milanlive.it/2019/05/17/calc...-chiudere/

Translation??
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(05-17-2019, 06:26 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Translation??

Milan has already found the agreement with Sensi's entourage at the contractual level. The figures speak for themselves: hiring of 1.8 million euros (plus any bonuses) for five years, so until 2024. Sassuolo's ok is still lacking, a company aware however that it is not possible to lock its midfielder for a long time. The neroverdi ask for a figure between 25 and 30 million euros , but Milan is also facilitated by the Locatelli affair, a player sold to Sassuolo last year and which still has to be redeemed for 12 million euros.

Therefore possible a discount in the Sensi negotiation thanks to this parallel engagement. In the Milan of the future, the Romagna-born midfielder would have the central role of director before the defense, but his specific and tactical use would depend on the new coach.
Locatelli and 10m for Sensi is the most I'd offer. 22m value, what he's worth at most imo. He's a squad player not a starter if we're to be a top team again.
Is Sensi really that good to be worth Locatelli plus so much $$?
(05-18-2019, 12:06 AM)xudong Wrote: Is Sensi really that good to be worth Locatelli plus so much $$?

I don't think so but it remains to be seen if he turns into something special or worth that amount of money.  The thing about buying young players is you take more of a risk
He is better then Locatelli for sure. How much better? Not sure. I value Locatelli too, but think Sensi is better.