Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
(05-20-2019, 07:48 AM)slifersd Wrote: I hate to say this, I think we end up missing out on CL by one point. Inter and Atalanta both play bad teams in the last week, and their forms have not been that bad lately. I thought Juve would've done us a favor and actually show up to play this weekend, but they screwed us again after drawing Inter and losing to Roma. Schedule ultimately did us in, because we played them too early.

I don't think it is all schedule. Juventus may lose to all teams in the world, but would still play their fullest to defeat us. Maybe deep down, they still fear us (or just pure hatred), so they will just continue to kick us while we are down.
(05-20-2019, 07:48 AM)slifersd Wrote: I hate to say this, I think we end up missing out on CL by one point. Inter and Atalanta both play bad teams in the last week, and their forms have not been that bad lately. I thought Juve would've done us a favor and actually show up to play this weekend, but they screwed us again after drawing Inter and losing to Roma. Schedule ultimately did us in, because we played them too early.

I agree that we miss out but I don't think Empoli is a bad team.  I think they're a victim of their style of play
I've slept on the rage and disappointment of yesterday AND.....i've shaken off all the pessimism. Big Grin

I still believe in the CL. Crazy things have happened this season, and even in our game, had Donnarumma not saved that penalty, we probably would not have won. So my point is, if already relegated Frosinone can come to the San Siro and do that, then why not Sassuolo who is a much better team? And definitely why not a relegation fighting Empoli?

Yes, chances are slim as not everything is in our hands. But we don't need Sassuolo or Empoli to win...we just need a draw. So we'll see. All i know is, i will have all 3 games streaming at the same time next weekend, and there is going to be some serious rage I'm sure! Big Grin
if we qualify to cl gattuso will stay? no cl please we need carlo back asap
(05-20-2019, 12:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: All i know is, i will have all 3 games streaming at the same time next weekend, and there is going to be some serious rage I'm sure! Big Grin

I think I'm gonna do the same.  TV, PC (or two), and phone.  I guess that means I could watch four games at once
More talk of forfeiting EL if we miss out on CL
UEFA will go for such a thing?

Leo: Hi UEFA can we get punished now
UEFA: Ok

Sounds like console game cheat to me.
(05-21-2019, 02:59 AM)reza Wrote: UEFA will go for such a thing?

Leo: Hi UEFA can we get punished now
UEFA: Ok

Sounds like console game cheat to me.

Yep.  Will be an agreement
(05-20-2019, 01:29 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I think I'm gonna do the same.  TV, PC (or two), and phone.  I guess that means I could watch four games at once

Concentrate on our game. When we are getting it right. Which surely we will, Then is the time to get flashes from the other 2 games. 1 of them will go our way.
(05-21-2019, 10:18 PM)craigAC Wrote: Concentrate on our game. When we are getting it right. Which surely we will, Then is the time to get flashes from the other 2 games. 1 of them will go our way.

Of course I'm gonna focus on our game but I've never had four games on at once so why not