Summer Mercato 2019
mazen, 24 posts in less than one day Big Grin we of course welcome activity and for sure forum needs activity but you don't have to post like that Smile
(05-20-2019, 04:24 PM)reza Wrote: mazen, 24 posts in less than one day Big Grin we of course welcome activity and for sure forum needs activity but you don't have to post like that Smile

Devilsmoke
Ancelotti's Milan won a lot, but for that time period he was in charge and the strength of the squad we had, we had to win at least one CL more, a maybe 3-4 Scudetti more. One scudetto in 8 years of Ancelotti is not much. two CL are fine, but, we had one give away in Istanbul, the brain fart in La Coruna which cost us a weak opponent in the Final 2004. However, now we are in a different situation, where we can only dream of the half of Carlo's achievements with us
(05-20-2019, 04:27 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Devilsmoke

Sagrin
(05-20-2019, 12:50 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Unpopular opinion,
But i think ancelotti under-achieved in Milan, even with one of the best squad i've ever seen in my life.
He did get 2 UCL, and 1 Serie A so that's quite good i think.

He also made me really like 4-3-1-2 where you have 2-3 playmakers and great poacher like inzaghi could just stand far on offside line.
But shouldn't that team able to destroy everyone? I mean, shouldn't Milan could get 2 or 3 more Scudetti?
Even the competition were so-so. Only strong players that didn't play in Milan were just Totti, Batistuta, Cannavaro, Buffon, Thuram. The rest were not comparable to the best players of Milan at that time.

I don't think it is an unpopular opinion.
Atalanta looking at Cutrone to replace Zapata
(05-20-2019, 07:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Atalanta looking at Cutrone to replace Zapata

€100m
(05-20-2019, 08:05 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: €100m

100M + Gasperini Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-20-2019, 07:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Atalanta looking at Cutrone to replace Zapata

But Zapata is going to which club??
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-20-2019, 08:13 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: 100M + Gasperini Devilol

Nah we need Ancelotti Valdivia and Silva back Jack as CDM  Devilol no need for Gasp  Devilcool