Summer Mercato 2019
all I want now is a capable good coach..and as much as possible retain LEO!!!
I'd take wenger. Far better option than Gattuso. But more importantly than that.

I can't wait for 70% of milan players right now are kicked out
carlo ancelotti or massilmiano allegri. no more playing around with the club. time to win and get trophies
the players reamaining:

1) G Donnarumma
2) Ronagnoli
3) Caldara
4) Conti
5) Rodriguez
6)Calabria
7) Strinic
8) Jose Mauri
9) Hakan
10) Kessie
11) Bonaventura
12) Suso
13) Paquetta
14) Cutrone
15) Silva
(05-27-2019, 09:15 AM)mazen111 Wrote: carlo ancelotti or massilmiano allegri. no more playing around with the club. time to win and get trophies

Dude we are not in CL. And likely we won't b in Europa either cos of an FFP deal. Ancelotti and Allegri won't even look in this direction let alone become the coach.

I looked up the empoli players. Traore is on loan from fiorentina. So I doubt they would sell him. The number 10 is Ismael Bennacer. He's good at holding the ball and creating chances. What Biglia is supposed to do. This is mostly from YouTube vids. But I think he's good enough. He played well against inter last night.

I think we should switch from 433 to 4312 or 4231. Give paqueta a more advanced role.
AC MILAN
coaches usually do not mind a one year out of CL. they are a possibility with a good salary
jose mourinho manchester united for an example
if they are rejected, i will go to mauro tassotti
(05-27-2019, 09:25 AM)Reso Wrote: Ancelotti and Allegri won't even look in this direction let alone become the coach.

Report came out saying Gazidis reached out to Allegri and Allegri sounded interested.  Allegri may not have many options so it's possible he could return
(05-27-2019, 09:32 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Report came out saying Gazidis reached out to Allegri and Allegri sounded interested.  Allegri may not have many options so it's possible he could return

I never liked how Allegris Milan played. But that was years ago and things have changed alot. If he comes it will definitely be a step up
AC MILAN