Summer Mercato 2019
milan ac fitness coach will be fired as the work is nonsense. look at hakan's and suso bums
with leonardo and maldini departing, the club will be in Gazidis hands fully. and that wont be a good thing. this guy understands only $$$$$$, has no football knowledge and background. this means, we will get only young unproven players. added to this wenger as coach
(05-27-2019, 02:09 PM)artand Wrote: with leonardo and maldini departing, the club will be in Gazidis hands fully. and that wont be a good thing. this guy understands only $$$$$$, has no football knowledge and background. this means, we will get only young unproven players. added to this wenger as coach

all the news available say that allegri will be the next coach. about players we got a decent squad that can be improved
all that i am trying to say is that our problem is the coach. after allegri departure we did not have a decent coach. we had different promising squads but no decent coach. even allegri departure was wrong as he should have been given some money to buy new players. now we have some decent players, so allegri coming back will be a good idea. yet we need fresh legs some 5 new players
(05-27-2019, 03:12 PM)mazen111 Wrote: all that i am trying to say is that our problem is the coach. after allegri departure we did not have a decent coach. we had different promising  squads but no decent coach. even allegri departure was wrong as he should have been given some money to buy new players. now we have some decent players, so allegri coming back will be a good idea. yet we need fresh legs some 5 new players

He's right, you know..
Wink 
allegri was not bad finishing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd with muntari as a captain Smile)
i am trying to figure out, how elliot wants to increase clubs market value, by getting unknown players
Leonardo- leaving
Maldini - leaving
Gattuso - staying
(05-27-2019, 06:44 PM)artand Wrote: Leonardo- leaving
Maldini - leaving
Gattuso - staying

Worst case scenario!
(05-27-2019, 06:45 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Worst case scenario!

I'll be shocked if Gattuso's retained