Summer Mercato 2019
mazen111 Wrote:
sell castellijo and laxlat and hakan, with this money we can get him

This yoke thinks you sign coaches like Players Sagrin #Clueless

we cant use this money to pay ancelotti pay clause according to jay crisp ... this money from a pizzeria dedicated

silly
(05-28-2019, 03:37 PM)mazen111 Wrote: anything that has to go with reality of milan getting strong again bothers you all ... previous members of this forum were stronger, smarter and more number

I just found Andre Silva

Beach
(05-28-2019, 03:37 PM)mazen111 Wrote: anything that has to go with reality of milan getting strong again bothers you all ... previous members of this forum were stronger, smarter and more number

Nothing,  not one thing you've posted is reality.Not one , if the forum bothers you then fuck off elsewhere.
mazen111 Wrote:
anything that has to go with reality of milan getting strong again bothers you all ... previous members of this forum were stronger, smarter and more number

I just found Andre Silva

and borini chases the ball from the midfield, a thorough pass wonderful to silva and silva scores ... the problem was silva not borini passing him or the tactic that a full team is suffering from ... silva is a world class attacker
getting carlo ancelotti back cannot happen at all the universe rejects it ... wish we get him
I'm taking a break until that twat is gone.Traffic is one thing looking at that shite is ridiculous.
the best thing was sheva in chelsea ... learn from that mates we had kaka and rui costa boban and leonardo mates .... sheva is nth look how he was in chelsea loool
(05-28-2019, 03:49 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I'm taking a break until that twat is gone.Traffic is one thing looking at that shite is ridiculous.

I understand. Looks like school's out early.  Sagrin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ylENvNVCY

with carlo he will be a legend
Can I ask you all one question?

What is Acmilan problem? one line answer please