Summer Mercato 2019
Damn....this guy has taken over the forum! Haha

We heard you man. You want Ancelotti. You don't have to repeat it 10 times in every thread. Troll or not, holy shit!!!!
do you agree that?
do you agree he can fix what we have now with new players coming of a quality? they criticise the squad as if the squad is the problem. the squad is fine and believe me andre silva is a world class attacker. Say it all, we need a top coach ( ancelotti) that can build from this promising squad) OMFG
(05-28-2019, 03:49 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I'm taking a break until that twat is gone.Traffic is one thing looking at that shite is ridiculous.

Does this mean you're handing over the vodka bottle?
Bologna just bought Orsolini from Juve for 15m
sell castellijo and laxlat and hakan, with this money we can get him

This yoke thinks you sign coaches like Players Sagrin #Clueless

money coming from players aside, money from fly emirates aside, same puma ... donations aside etc. thats the way ... we should pay the clause from gattuso's left salary ... coach money coach money

You really dont get it.I thought you were trolling I hope you are because no one can post as much ridiculousness and as relentlessly as you do.Its like you think if Milan say ANCELOTTI HERES MONEY he has to join Milan and he has no say and Napoli also have no say.
You're embarrassing yourself more with each post.

WHO SAID THAT?
(05-28-2019, 03:49 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I'm taking a break until that twat is gone.Traffic is one thing looking at that shite is ridiculous.

Don't leave.

mazen take it easy please, post your opinion but then reply when others reply to you.
thanks Reza ... it's quite here ... that's the problem Maybe
This guys loves Ancelotti so much. Mentioning him in every post. Listen brother Carlo is very happy in Napoli, he got to spend a good amount of money with top players in his team with defenders like Koulibaly and Strikers like Mertens and Insigne. He don't care about Milan anymore. Why a sane person will leave a Team who is playing in UCL to a team who does not even have a base or backbone and with Finacial problems with idiots like Gazidis being Sporting Director. Only thing which Milan have it's the beautiful city Sagrin
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(05-28-2019, 04:42 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: This guys loves Ancelotti so much. Mentioning him in every post. Listen brother Carlo is very happy in Napoli, he got to spend a good amount of money with top players in his team with defenders like Koulibaly and Strikers like Mertens and Insigne. He don't care about Milan anymore. Why a sane person will leave a Team who is playing in UCL to a team who does not even have a base or backbone and with Finacial problems with idiots like Gazidis being Sporting Director. Only thing which Milan have it's the beautiful city Sagrin

we got also the culture there love him and he is a milanista and wining with milan is more emotional plus the club image makes him famous agaon