Summer Mercato 2019
Maldini probably staying. He is set to take Leonardo's post over
(05-28-2019, 03:32 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: This yoke thinks you sign coaches like Players  Sagrin #Clueless
It's easy to sell players too... jsut put them for sale and they magically get bought...

(05-28-2019, 04:10 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Bologna just bought Orsolini from Juve for 15m
Perfect. Better to deal with them to sign him rather than Juve.

(05-28-2019, 05:21 PM)mazen111 Wrote: mauro tassotti  is a good coach

Is he though? I mean, he's not that good an assistant if the best he can get is an assistant for the Ukraine NT... And you seem to think he's a good coach?
(05-29-2019, 12:46 AM)porcho Wrote: Perfect. Better to deal with them to sign him rather than Juve.

I don't think Bologna's gonna sell him.  They're doing everything they can to keep Mihajlovic
(05-29-2019, 12:59 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I don't think Bologna's gonna sell him.  They're doing everything they can to keep Mihajlovic

But I want him at Milan and screw Mihajlovic! haha.
i expect Gazidis to offer Kaka' a director role at Milan soon.
(05-29-2019, 01:16 AM)artand Wrote: i expect Gazidis to offer Kaka' a director role at Milan soon.

Not sure i'd want him as Director, but would be good having him at the club as the link to Brazil now Leonardo is gone
Anybody seen Lille play this season? This Thiago Mendes guy looks very good (on youtube Big Grin ). His passing and range, vision, ability on the ball, intensity....all much better then any midfielder we currently have. Kind of reminds me of Thiago Alcantara in his movements. Interesting player for sure. From what I see he won't cost too much either.
(05-29-2019, 01:39 AM)nefremo Wrote: Anybody seen Lille play this season? This Thiago Mendes guy looks very good (on youtube Big Grin ). His passing and range, vision, ability on the ball, intensity....all much better then any midfielder we currently have. Kind of reminds me of Thiago Alcantara in his movements. Interesting player for sure. From what I see he won't cost too much either.

Seen him play a few times and he seemed a handy player. nothing about him really stood out for me, but he was good.
(05-29-2019, 01:39 AM)nefremo Wrote: Anybody seen Lille play this season? This Thiago Mendes guy looks very good (on youtube Big Grin ). His passing and range, vision, ability on the ball, intensity....all much better then any midfielder we currently have. Kind of reminds me of Thiago Alcantara in his movements. Interesting player for sure. From what I see he won't cost too much either.

He's linked to PL clubs
Thanks. He really seems crafty on the ball. Also a profile that won't attract too much attention. Even if PL teams are linked, I don't see him choosing any other PL team (outside the top 5-6) over Milan (all other things like salary being equal).
Anyway, I've just seen youtube clips and I did so after hearing a lot about the guy the last several months from people.