Summer Mercato 2019
Don't cross post same news in different threads mazen, this is mercato thread not coaching thread.
(05-30-2019, 03:56 PM)reza Wrote: Don't cross post same news in different threads mazen, this is mercato thread not coaching thread.

ok sir
https://sempremilan.com/cm-deulofeu-woul...his-summer

CM: Deulofeu would return to AC Milan ‘in a heartbeat’ this summer

beautiful news
Sky’s Peppe di Stefano: “Abate, Zapata, Montolivo, Bertolacci and Josè Mauri are certainly leaving. Bakayoko won’t be redeemed, and without Champions League some players could be sacrificed. If around 7-8 players depart they’ll be replaced.”
Well with missing out on the 50+ mil that the CL brings, sales will certainly have to be made in order for us to reinforce AND stay in compliance with FFP. 

Obviously, players that don't carry much value on the Balance Sheet are the ones that will bring in the most capital gains (Donnarumma, Suso, Cutrone, Calabria). But it doesn't necessarily mean we need to sell them. Inter used their youth players the past 2 summers to dig themselves out of the FFP hole...but I really don't know who we have in the Primavera that's worth anything. 

The most obvious sales are those of Donnarumma and/or Suso. Right there alone we get in the green for the year. But replacements will have to be bought (certainly in Suso's case as in Donna's, we already have Reina at least).

Also, there are other avenues to grow revenue. Gazidis made a good point. It's 2019 amd there is no Milan App. Develop an app with subscription fees. I am sure every Milan fan will gladly pay 5 Euros per month as a subscription fee. The content doesn't have to be crazy. They need to have some training videos, player interviews, fan comment section, primavera games, etc. A club the size of Milan can easily have 200/300k subscribers at any point of time. At the low end of that, you are looking at 12mil extra revenue a year. And that's very underestimated for a club with as many fans as Milan's. 

Football revenue doesn't only have to be about football. They just need the right people and a bit of a vision.
Yeah we're behind the eight ball in media. Roma's doing a great job in that dept
(05-30-2019, 06:17 PM)mazen111 Wrote: https://sempremilan.com/cm-deulofeu-woul...his-summer

CM: Deulofeu would return to AC Milan ‘in a heartbeat’ this summer

beautiful news

I won't mind Deulefeu《-》 Samu Castillejo swap deal
Make Milan great again Okmilan
Andrea Bertolacci has announced his departure from Milan, promising to ‘tell you my version of events one day.’

Bitter
He will sign with Barca Grinundwech