Summer Mercato 2019
I think silva can be played as second striker alongside piatek

There's no need to get a striker on the market i think. Borini, silva , piatek, cutrone. 4 strikers have enough depth for a team that's competing in europe

Strikers won't matter much unless they get supplied by a lot of services
(06-03-2019, 08:18 PM)Karl08 Wrote: I think silva can be played as second striker alongside piatek

There's no need to get a striker on the market i think. Borini, silva , piatek, cutrone. 4 strikers have enough depth for a team that's competing in europe

Strikers won't matter much unless they get supplied by a lot of services

Yes but are those four enough to warrant results?  The only proven quality player of the four is Piatek
The only question there is Silva, only one proven or not I don't think we have the money to do any improving there. You guys realize that when this window opens we have 4/5 "mids" *total on squad*. Paqueta, Kessie, Biglia, Jack, Hakan. That's already 4 players we need to find.
Seems like Sensi is basically signed. Probably an agreement we made under Leo that we are still willing to honor (based on reports). 

So that takes care of 1 of those midfield spots....but yes, that still leaves at least 2 more voids to fill (if we go towards a 4312).

But let's wait and see. If we stick with a midfield 3, then the midfield is not in such bad shape (numbers wise). If you think about it, we only lost Bakayoko. I'm not going to count Monto, Berto and Mauri. No need to replace (with money, for free maybe yes) players that played a combined of 5 games all season. Also, we are gaining Bonaventura.

Keep in mind, I'm talking about numbers. Not necessarily quality or my preference.

These are the midfielders that were used in 99% of the games.
-Biglia
-Bakayoko
-Kessie
-Paqueta
-Hakan (at times as CM, at times LW)

Remove Baka, add Bona and Sensi and numbers wise, we are fine for a 3 man midfield. (6 players counting Hakan and we can add 1 from primavera for example)
https://sempremilan.com/cm-paolo-maldini...-first-job

CM: Paolo Maldini to deal with Suso’s future as first job
(06-03-2019, 09:47 PM)mazen111 Wrote: https://sempremilan.com/cm-paolo-maldini...-first-job

CM: Paolo Maldini to deal with Suso’s future as first job

Sounds like Maldini wants to keep Suso
(06-03-2019, 10:10 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Sounds like Maldini wants to keep Suso

our kaka in giampaolo 4312
Please no. If we utilize a trequartista, it has to be Paqueta. His movement in that Udinese game was remarkable. He is absolutely made for that position
Donnarumma

Calabria Romagnoli Mussachio Rodriguez

Biglia
Kessie Paquetta

Suso

Silva Piatek
just sell suso