Summer Mercato 2019
https://www.goal.com/en/news/i-liked-liv...xzpxf0qf1o

'I liked living in Italy more' - Arsenal star Torreira fuels AC Milan transfer links
Rui has history with Giampaolo

Sassuolo wants 20 + 5m bonuses
(06-12-2019, 10:43 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Rui has history with Giampaolo

Sassuolo wants 20 + 5m bonuses

So this means that we are selling either of RR/Laxalt Huh
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-12-2019, 11:01 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: So this means that we are selling either of RR/Laxalt Huh

Yep
So Krunic will backup Paqueta

Looks like he can backup Bonaventura too
Krunic getting 1.2 a year
Mauri 1.4
Bertolacci 2
Montolivo 2.5
Proper business
https://www.milannews.it/gli-ex/sportita...ata-336262

Sportitalia - Pedullà: "Bologna pressing on Zapata"
(06-12-2019, 04:33 PM)mazen111 Wrote: lo celse/ delfeou, valdivia, andre silva, jordan ferri, and thiago alcantara
We heard you the first time...

(06-12-2019, 07:50 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Krunic is a steal at that price and absolutely nothing similar to Bertolacci, he's somewhat of a poor mans Brozovic (for now) - who knows, let's see how he does at Milan. He's a fantastic squad player pick up who has the right assets to even be a starter one day if he can handle the pressure.

I would watch this video of him if nobody had the chance to watch him play. He stood out for me every time I watched an Empoli game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcHp1UULc1w

Both Sensi + Krunic are not world beaters, but they're definitely players that are putting us on the right track. Our squad severely suffered with depth last season having players like Bertolacci & Montolivo sitting on the bench but incapable of even playing a game. Sensi + Krunic are certainly nothing like that and will both have a part they can play.

Two great pick ups in my opinion. Plus Krunic is much better, and a much harder worker, than Berto.

(06-12-2019, 09:19 PM)mazen111 Wrote: get lo celso, castellijo and laxlat + 30 M

I like Lo Celso but that's a lot... Not sure he's worht that much.

(06-12-2019, 10:17 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan are interested in signing Jordan Veretout and Mario Rui is a priority for the left side
I don't mind Mario Rui to replace Laxalt. He's not as bad as he's made out to be IMO.
Not a huge fan of veretout. we've already picked up 2 rotation midfielders(assuming Sensi and Krunic are 100% done)
We need starters now not another depth player. 

(06-12-2019, 11:31 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Krunic getting 1.2 a year
Mauri 1.4
Bertolacci 2
Montolivo 2.5
Proper business

About time
Mario Rui or any FB should not be a target this summer.
We do need mids, depth and starters both but let's sell somebody to have a better idea how much money is available, more outgoing clarity please Maldini.
mazen111 Wrote:
lo celse/ delfeou, valdivia, andre silva, jordan ferri, and thiago alcantara

porcho wrote
We heard you the first time...

maldini might visit our forum. i once read they acmilan staff go through milanmania i keep on posting it to keep it fresh and readable