Summer Mercato 2019
Sensi could be starting
(06-13-2019, 12:29 AM)mazen111 Wrote: mazen111 Wrote:
   lo celse/ delfeou, valdivia, andre silva, jordan ferri, and thiago alcantara

porcho wrote
We heard you the first time...

maldini might visit our forum. i once read they acmilan staff go through milanmania i keep on posting it to keep it fresh and readable

He might, though i doubt it.

Issue is like i've posted before...

too expensive/ not needed, no thanks, why sign someone we already have, also no thanks, and Bayern won't sell him.

(06-13-2019, 12:36 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Sensi could be starting

I'd take him as a starter. He could do well for us.
I was thinking more along the lines of us potentially signing more mids capable of starting meaning Sensi would be a rotation player.
Add a Barella and a Tonali. plus a Kessie replacement(if he gets sold)

Either way, with Sensi and Krunic, I'm very happy. we're on the right track.
We got Krucic, Jube got Traore , which is better deal?
https://www.clubcall.com/transfers/2019/...-deulofeu/

Milan move the aim for Deulofeu
(06-13-2019, 01:02 AM)mazen111 Wrote: https://www.clubcall.com/transfers/2019/...-deulofeu/

Milan move the aim for Deulofeu

Why would we need a winger?

Clearly silly season in full effect.
(06-13-2019, 01:00 AM)edysim Wrote: We got Krucic, Jube got Traore , which is better deal?

hmmm. Well. Juve paid 12m plus 3m bonuses for a 19 year old they play to loan to Sassuolo in order to sign Demiral...

Different players, so not sure what the better deal was. But we at least plan on using our budget buy
(06-13-2019, 01:06 AM)porcho Wrote: Why would we need a winger?

Clearly silly season in full effect.

can play anywhere ... left of midfield, trequartista, or a second attacker as in watford
(06-13-2019, 12:56 AM)porcho Wrote: I'd take him as a starter. He could do well for us.
I was thinking more along the lines of us potentially signing more mids capable of starting meaning Sensi would be a rotation player.
Add a Barella and a Tonali. plus a Kessie replacement(if he gets sold)

Biglia's out so Sensi & Tonali would be CDM options.  I guess Giampaolo could try Hakan there
Should be noted that Tonali to Milan is less likely now
Krunic is a good buy, especially for that money. We need players like him and 6-8mil is nothing for a player like him these days. Bug clubs in this crazy market spend 30mil on rotation players.