Summer Mercato 2019
https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...n+football
(06-13-2019, 08:59 PM)mazen111 Wrote: it is not a written rule, ppl can use diff numbers ... when you say a number 10 you mean an attacking mid

Sagrin  the backtracking ...Mazens in reverse NUMERO 8 ATTACCARE
(06-13-2019, 08:59 PM)mazen111 Wrote: it is not a written rule, ppl can use diff numbers ... when you say a number 10 you mean an attacking mid
I don't know whether you already born at that era. But william gallas wore number 10. And he played exclusively as defender.
(06-13-2019, 09:40 PM)Karl08 Wrote: I don't know whether you already born at that era. But william gallas wore number 10. And he played exclusively as defender.

That's his point though
(06-13-2019, 10:13 PM)Joël Wrote: That's his point though

Nah , his point was only attacking midfielders use number 10 and he also said they use number 8.Then he backtracked immiediately.
'it is not a written rule, ppl can use diff numbers ... when you say a number 10 you mean an attacking mid'

i said this long ago
(06-13-2019, 10:13 PM)Joël Wrote: That's his point though

thanks joel
(06-13-2019, 10:17 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Nah , his point was only attacking midfielders use number 10 and he also said they use number 8.Then he backtracked immiediately.

i know your naviety right now .... thanks  joel for embarrassing jay crisp .... neymar is number 10 and the other gallas 10 looooooooooooooooooool what about your mamas 8 or what loooooooooooooool
lo celso/ delfeou, valdivia, andre silva, jordan ferri, and thiago alcantara
what's your name girl what's your number; i am glad i came, can you take my order? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool