Summer Mercato 2019
(06-18-2019, 02:22 PM)Mboppi Wrote: This is my first time posting and I am already disgusted about the transfers links. Sensi, Vertout , Lovern and some random Empoli guy, really?????

Can we change our name to AC Mediocare as well?

disgusted more than you ... hope we end up with this formation unless miracle happened and big stars come

..............................................donnarumma

conti.....................................romagnoli ........mussachio...................................rodriguez

................................................biglia

suso...............................................................................................................hakan

................................................paquetta

piatek............................................................................................................silva

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
Most interesting names on the forum to me so far:

- Emerson Palmieri (LB) - ~18m
- Dybala - ~75m

Shame, we aren’t linked to either. The names that we’ve been linked with are not pleasing.
Milan is ready to offer €20M+bonuses to Fiorentina for Veretout [Corriere della Sera]
Krunic has arrived at Casa Milan for the contract signature
Veretout will be a disaster, or in best case scenario, Constant/Kuco type of purchase.

For those who rate Krunic highly, may I know why?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I don't know anything about Krunic or Veretout, but I have heard that when Veretout was at Aston Villa, he was lazy and arrogant and their fans hated him. That makes me worry a bit, and hesitant to pay much for him.

Krunic at such a low price would be a low-risk move.
(06-18-2019, 03:33 PM)Hitman Wrote: Most interesting names on the forum to me so far:

- Emerson Palmieri (LB) - ~18m
- Dybala - ~75m

Shame, we aren’t linked to either.  The names that we’ve been linked with are not pleasing.

Why is Emerson valued this low? 18m seems like pocket change these days.
Simplest answer for Krunic situation.
He's way better than Montolivo + Bertolacci, cost less, his salary also less, and most likely play better on the field than a lower lifeform organism called bertolacci
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ex...tail-99061

Could this be..? Amadou Diawara? *gasp*
(06-18-2019, 04:09 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't know anything about Krunic or Veretout, but I have heard that when Veretout was at Aston Villa, he was lazy and arrogant and their fans hated him. That makes me worry a bit, and hesitant to pay much for him.

Krunic at such a low price would be a low-risk move.

Both players had good seasons