Summer Mercato 2019
Players like Veretout are worth 25mil these days ... not more than 12- 15 mil ...

Patrick fucking Shick is valued at 35mil ... he is not worth more than 17- 18 mil
That's 6 yrs ago man!!!!! Since then Neymar was sold for 222mil. Coutinho for 140, James for 70+, Higuain for 94 and then 55. Kepa, a GK for 70+. On and on and on! 

You are seriously out of touch with reality. Or trolling. Either way, something's off! Big Grin
(06-20-2019, 06:00 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Players like Veretout are worth 25mil these days ... not more than 12- 15 mil ...

Patrick fucking Shick is valued at 35mil ... he is not worth more than 17- 18 mil

Man wtf are you talking about??? 

YOU valuing a player is one thing! What the market demands for that player is another (and the reality). 

You can go to Madrid and say, "I value Isco at 40mil". They'll say, "OK, BUT, you are not buying him for that". You can go to Fiorentina and say "I value Veretout at 12mil". Again, they'll say, "OK, BUT, you are not going to have him for that". 

I am not disagreeing completely. The market is overinflated and insane. BUT IT'S THE REALITY!!! Otherwise, you won't buy anyone.

It's like going to the store and wanting a piece of stake at $2 a kg. Good for you if it's worth that much to you. But this is 2019 and the price is now $20 a kg. Either pay, or go home hungry! What part of this are you not understanding?
(06-20-2019, 06:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: That's 6 yrs ago man!!!!! Since then Neymar was sold for 222mil. Coutinho for 140, James for 70+, Higuain for 94 and then 55. Kepa, a GK for 70+. On and on and on! 

You are seriously out of touch with reality. Or trolling. Either way, something's off! Big Grin

no i am serious 1) pjanic was sold to juventus for 32 million euros in 2016, 2) nainngolan to inter for 24 million euros in 2018 etc.

the transfers you mentioned are will known ones played with ... neymar is 222 its unrealistic
plenty of players around the world ... you can find a good pay at a right price instead of overpaying
https://www.calciomercato.com/news/roma-...-det-23138

Rome, Manolas towards the farewell: Napoli exceeds AC Milan, all the details
In addition to Dani Ceballos, Milan will ask real madrid for information also about Sergio Reguilon, Nacho Fernandez and mateo kovacic who has just returned to the Spanish club after the Chelsea club.

- Sky Sport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1YqOkAfBrs

Antonin Barak | Udinese | Goals, Skills, Assists|

nice player
(06-20-2019, 06:11 PM)mazen111 Wrote: plenty of players around the world ... you can find a good pay at a right price instead of overpaying

That's a good point, but it also involves a lot of risk. As crappy as we are these days, we are still considered as "a big club" and most likely can't afford such risk. I think Milan does that, but mostly at the primavera level, not at the first-team level. 

Also, you know whenever Milan comes knock at the door, you would just double the asking price.
(06-20-2019, 04:17 PM)nefremo Wrote: Selling RR for 20mil and Laxalt for about 12mil and replacing them with Murru for 10mil and Strinic (who's already here) is good business. The quality doesn't go down either.
I wouldn't say we've improved, but we wouldn't weaken either. At least we would get some cash to spend elsewhere. 

Not a fqn of Shick. Talented, but has struggled to be a factor in front of goal. The fact that he is still valued at 30+mil is insane.

Yes on Ceballos.

I think we were linked to Murru a few seasons back (when he was still in Cagliari), but apparently nothing came out of it. He probably hasn't got much better since then either. I am not confident that he would be better than RR, and doubt that our management will go for that change. In fact, I would try to get rid of Strinic and keep RR and Laxalt (unless, of course, big offer comes along).