Summer Mercato 2019
Barcelona made a discrete enquiry about Romagnoli in the past few days but were immediatedly turned down as there is no chance Milan any negotiations for the team captain [@PietroMazzara]
(06-20-2019, 11:41 PM)porcho Wrote: Loan with an option would be good but 50m is still too much. I would do it for 35.

Plus, I would add that I doubt that 50m figure is true. We wouldn't have management there personally at that valuation. If Ceballos was what they were even there for.

I've got a better idea... Let Roma sign him for 25m and we sign Pellegrini for 30m...

I agree 50m is too much but I trust the source.  I'd love to get Pellegrini but looks he's headed to PL
(06-20-2019, 11:27 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan will decide tomorrow whether they aim to agree a deal for Veretout or not. Roma are ready to sign him for 25M [@AlfredoPedulla]

I read somewhere Roma needs to raise money to meet certain payment deadline, and now they are ready to sign Veretout?
(06-20-2019, 05:45 PM)mazen111 Wrote: isco is worth 40 mil IMHO

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

he is at least 60M dude.
Since the trio top mgt went to Madrid, they should as well inquire about James. he was on loan for past previous seasons, and atm Napoli isnt certain yet between him or Lozano. A loan with option to buy for James is more realistic than Isco / Ceballos imo.
(06-21-2019, 04:11 AM)edysim Wrote: Since the trio top mgt went to Madrid, they should as well inquire about James. he was on loan for past previous seasons, and atm Napoli isnt certain yet between him or Lozano. A loan with option to buy for James is more realistic than Isco / Ceballos imo.

I wouldn't want James... Not because he isn't great,he is (he is one of my favorite players to watch), but because it would potentially stop Paqueta's progress.
Pjanic went to juve for 32 mil in 2016 and nainngolan to inter for 24 mil in 2018 ... Isco not more than 40 mil he is a sub and 27 years old
Comments
The only players Milan could take on loan from Real Madrid are Dani Ceballos and striker Borja Mayoral, claim Sky Sport Italia.
(06-21-2019, 05:18 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Pjanic went to juve for 32 mil in 2016 and nainngolan to inter for 24 mil in 2018 ... Isco not more than 40 mil he is a sub and 27 years old

3 years ago and pretty sure that was his buy out clause so irrelevant.

Roma didn't want him because he's trouble so irrelevant.

Isco will be sold for 60m+
He's a "sub" that would start for most teams and there wouldn't be a shortage of buyers.
(06-21-2019, 05:26 AM)porcho Wrote: 3 years ago and pretty sure that was his buy out clause so irrelevant.

Roma didn't want him because he's trouble so irrelevant.

Isco will be sold for 60m+
He's a "sub" that would start for most teams and there wouldn't be a shortage of buyers.
Take nainngolan from inter instead of dumb ass veetout or that sensi