Summer Mercato 2019
Real wants to include Mayoral in the Ceballos deal. Looks loan with obligation to buy
Looks like we'll sell Cutrone for 25m if an offer comes
Genoa close to Zapata
Calabria is strongly pursued by several clubs but Milan consider him not for sale & will extend his contract as he‘s in Giampaolo’s plans, the same goes for Suso. On the other hand, Milan ready to let Cutrone leave for €25M with main strikers to Piatek & Andre Silva [Sky]

Pretty much what has already been posted.  Just reiterating
I received a #Whatsapp that, as always, was under review but @AlfredoPedulla has anticipated me. So here we go: the Club is interested in Ceballos and #RealMadrid value him at €50M, as I recently stated, Kovacic has also been brought forward.
Commiting to using Silva is a big risk.Hes been less than what anyone expected these past two years
(06-21-2019, 11:34 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Commiting to using Silva is a big risk.Hes been less than what anyone expected these past two years

1000000%
However the target signing remains #Torreira although #Arsenal are currently asking for something in the region of €50M. #Praet’s chances are increasing as he’s more affordable and he could be reunited with his manager.
(06-21-2019, 04:38 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: The question is, which kind of team wants to do that?

If he turns out to be that good, his new club would want to retain him or selling him for maybe 50-60M. They will not want to be trapped in buyback clause.

Sassuolo did that with Berardi and Zaza. They were also open to it last season but Locatelli didn't want that deal. Wasn't interested in returning.

(06-21-2019, 10:31 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Real wants to include Mayoral in the Ceballos deal.  Looks loan with obligation to buy

I'd do a loan with obligation for Ceballos but if mayoral has to be included, I'd only do a loan with option. Not sure he'll be a top striker like they think he might
(06-22-2019, 12:12 AM)porcho Wrote: I'd do a loan with obligation for Ceballos but if mayoral has to be included, I'd only do a loan with option. Not sure he'll be a top striker like they think he might

I know it's expensive but I think we should bite. Also, Mayoral to backup Piatek if Cutrone's sold?