Summer Mercato 2019
(06-24-2019, 07:36 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: You can't promise someone a starting spot. What if he's crap and doesn't deserve to play or if someone else is simply better? He needs to work hard to deserve it!

100%
#Whatsapp #Maldini seems to have made the decision that #Rodriguez shouldn’t be in the plans for next year and he could leave for the right offer. Current valuation is at around €15M. #Monaco and #RBLeipzig have made the first inquiries.
Lorenzo Pellegrini on the radar..
15m for Ozan?

So our 4 CBs are:

Romagnoli (25m invested, now worth 50m)
Caldara (Bonucci/40m, now worth 25m)
Musacchio (18m, now 15m)

Idk but I feel that we need that $ for starting midfielders. Unless we’re selling another CB?

Btw, who’s getting promoted from Primavera this year?
I'm fine buying Kabak. Bayern's interested so surely he has great potential. Let's just hope he doesn't get injured
I've watched some videos of Kabak and he looks the real deal
(06-24-2019, 08:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: Btw, who’s getting promoted from Primavera this year?

I think Maldini Jr, Leroy Abanda, Tsadjout and Bellanova
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Kabak has asked for two more days to reflect on Milan’s offer. The defender is very tempted by the Rossoneri’s proposal, but Bayern Munich are pushing hard. [@86_longo]
Milan are considering to sign De Rossi. Massara tried to keep him at Roma [Di Marzio]
Torreira is the primary objective for Milan's midfield. Milan are preparing to submit their first bid to Arsenal. The player's agent has given the go ahead [Di Marzio]