Summer Mercato 2019
Donnarumma's will is to stay at Milan and informed some of his relatives that. However, Raiola is pushing him to leave and Gigio also understands his club's need to sell him [via @Guillaumemp]

Fuck everyone who got us in our current predicament
Quote:Always thought Donnarumma’s huge salary was going to limit what he could fetch on market, but on bright side getting his enormous wages off the balance sheet will benefit Milan on top of making essentially a full plusvalenza since he’s a home grown player

Yep
Currently Italy GK, and has played over 100matches in Serie A and hes just 20yo. Should nego for a little higher.
(06-26-2019, 08:03 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Roma have had a slowdown in the negotiations for Veretout, as they're rather prioritizing Diawara for the midfield. Due to this, Milan are currently ahead of Roma in the race for Veretout. Milan will now have to talk with Fiorentina and try to seek an agreement. [@AlfredoPedulla]

Veretout was seen in Napoli. Napoli might swoop in and take him.

(06-26-2019, 10:27 AM)mazen111 Wrote: none is worthy. we are governed by the transfer market itself ... it is difficult to write less harmful purchase etc. statements ... i will begin for real

vertout ... not worthy cannot keep a hold on the ball

kabak ... not worthy bought by a team that got relegated... turkish players are weak aka hakan ... lovern is way better. add the 5 mil

cabellos ... real waste bag ... sth for PL ... plus milan pride does not accept buying players with his profile... we always seek players that would give their heart to milan aka delfeou

torriera weak player

sensi ... less than locatelli

to convince, we need over 100 mil without selling our best players kessie, suso, donna etc. obvious they are hungry for a real coach

There is so much stupid in this comment I wouldn't know where to begin

(06-26-2019, 11:46 AM)Reso Wrote: Calling kessie and Suso our best players... wow, really? 

Does kessie really need a real coach to tell him how to make a proper pass. Or why no team has bid on our highly (over) rated winger, Suso. All the teams know Suso is up for sale. Yet no one has made a proper approach. Why? Because he sucks

Why are you surprised

(06-26-2019, 03:16 PM)reza Wrote: There is too much copy pasting on MM, we do need more talk and discussion of our own.

The copying and pasting isn't too bad until someone goes and posts the same news from 10 sources.
Definitely need more of the discussion happening rather than just regurgitating rumours.

(06-26-2019, 03:27 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Eat sleep post the same thing 10 times repeat.

Pretty much.

(06-26-2019, 05:17 PM)mazen111 Wrote: make it as R & B ... very free flowing and open to any comment/ insult/ notice etc. more interesting then

That would make every thread 20% stupid posts and 80% insults

(06-26-2019, 10:31 PM)nefremo Wrote: 50mil + Areola is fine. Areola's value is at least 20mil, if not more. He is actually not bad at all. Not sure why PSG keeps going on about getting another GK. They already have a very good one in Areola and he's only 26, which is young for a GK. 

Still, I'd rather take 70mil in cash and stick with Reina for a couple of years. During that period we can see what Plizzari's development is like and then make a decision. In the meantime, this 70mil can go a long way in upgrading the squad.

Areola is ok.
I would take 50 plus him.
Would rather 50m over 20m plus Areola.
Would rather see us send the money off for Ceballos and use Plizzarri and Reina
What I said looks to come true, unfortunately for us ... goalie prices are often not what most fans thinks.
(06-27-2019, 12:22 AM)reza Wrote: What I said looks to come true, unfortunately for us ... goalie prices are often not what most fans thinks.

Yep. 50m is fair though. I'd take that. Just in cash. not with a player swap.
I'm not too fussed about Donnarumma being sold. It's got nothing to do with everything that happened that summer two years ago; the thing is that he's just a goalkeeper, and this also is no time to get emotional about players leaving. It's a sound business decision, and God knows we haven't seen too many of those at Milan over the last ten years. If selling him is what it takes to strengthen our midfield and keep UEFA somewhat happy, then fine. It's a shame, but I'd rather see him go than someone like Piatek, Paqueta or Romagnoli.
Seems to be confusion about the Donnarumma deal. I'm seeing 50+player again
Tomorrow = 50+Donna for Areola
Grinundwech
(06-27-2019, 12:35 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: I'm not too fussed about Donnarumma being sold. It's got nothing to do with everything that happened that summer two years ago; the thing is that he's just a goalkeeper, and this also is no time to get emotional about players leaving. It's a sound business decision, and God knows we haven't seen too many of those at Milan over the last ten years. If selling him is what it takes to strengthen our midfield and keep UEFA somewhat happy, then fine. It's a shame, but I'd rather see him go than someone like Piatek, Paqueta or Romagnoli.

Bro, you do realize if we were healthy financially and didn't have previous bad management that we'd be able to keep a GK of the present and future?  So yes, I repeat, fuck those who got us in this shitty situation.  As far as the rest goes, of course I understand it's business and what's best for the club