Summer Mercato 2019
(06-28-2019, 07:31 PM)nefremo Wrote: Who cares man! Let him post! He is posting news....although the same news 5 times from 5 different websites. Big Grin

But whatever. It makes things juicier around here....especially when Jay gets all worked up.  Devilol

This has nothing to do with Milans mercato stop doing this Devilol
(06-28-2019, 07:31 PM)nefremo Wrote: Who cares man! Let him post! He is posting news....although the same news 5 times from 5 different websites. Big Grin

But whatever. It makes things juicier around here....especially when Jay gets all worked up.  Devilol

Big Grin

Everybody:
For now letting it as be, try your best to enjoy the forum.

Mazen:
I am asking again, try to be more selective in posting.

Thanks
(06-28-2019, 07:36 PM)reza Wrote: Big Grin

Everybody:
For now letting it as be, try your best to enjoy the forum.

Mazen:
I am asking again, try to be more selective in posting.

Thanks
i will use edit, but that might be tricky as things could be inaccessible

you know news change instantly so there is no repetition but new details

anyway the heat of the market. you should be expecting some fuss
(06-28-2019, 07:15 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Remember he wanted to buy Milan..

He was better and more enthusiastic person.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I'm convinced mazen is Galliani
Do we ever linked with Daniel Caliguiri, he is a good Midfielder, plays for Schalke 04. He will only cost something 6-8M and his contract is expiring next year. He has registered 3rd most number of assists since November 2017 after James Rodgriuez and Jadon Sanchez.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-28-2019, 03:10 PM)mazen111 Wrote: .@FabrizioRomano confirms: Theo Hernandez to Milan from Real Madrid

Theo Hernandez and Milan, done deal. The full-back was born in Marseilles, owned by Real Madrid to Real Sociedad last season, will sign a contract in the coming hours five seasons with the Rossoneri.[calciomercato]

20 million wasted badly so badly ...

Why is it a bad investment?

(06-28-2019, 03:35 PM)reza Wrote: Oh ok.

---

IF our first (Krunic hasnt been announced yet) official capture is a LB then the Milan tradition hasn't changed. If management don't announce a good sale of RR (not less than 20) right at same time I will lose more faith. May be just me but yes I will.

By the way you want to know how to get out of FFP? ... "Inter have agreed to sell defender Zinho Vanheusden to Standard Liege for €12.5m"

Don’t lose it yet reza, they’ve been waiting for the CAS result as it completely changes budget and transfer strategy. Krunic was signed cause his price was good. Theo for 20m isn’t cheap, it must mean there’s more left for more important positions such as: CM, Trequartista, SS

Selling Castijello, Laxalt, Strinic, Reina (now that I believe we will keep Gigio) and Suso could fetch an additional 55-60m. We’d get rid of wingers and focus on a squad suited for the manager’s 4312.
#Milan enters the race for the young Danish of @FCNordsjaelland class 1999 ANDREAS SKOV OLSEN (contract expires in 2020)
Left-footed offensive joker, good right foot and excellent physique, name made by Boban
To beat the competition of many European / Italian teams
#RadioRossoneraMercato
(06-28-2019, 07:49 PM)Hitman Wrote: Why is it a bad investment?

Theo is an ordinary player with no defensive or offensive quality. He was in loan with a weak team and he did not produce that much so he missed a learning environment where he can improve and reflect that on his play. we are trying on this material now

we also have 3 LB; Rodriguez is a very good player, strinic a world class player but 33 years old, and one on his way out laxlat. we could have managed with rodriguz and strinic and saved us 20 mil
(06-28-2019, 07:45 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Do we ever linked with Daniel Caliguiri, he is a good Midfielder, plays for Schalke 04. He will only cost something 6-8M and his contract is expiring next year. He has registered 3rd most number of assists since November 2017 after James Rodgriuez and Jadon Sanchez.

I think briefly