Summer Mercato 2019
(06-28-2019, 05:24 PM)mazen111 Wrote: read news ... be updated. think, analyse, comprehend, figure out, revise, do it again man Mazen... what a twat

Why are you talking to yourself?

(06-28-2019, 05:26 PM)mazen111 Wrote: it's my duty to teach you son football from A to Z

Haha. My 4 year old understands the game better than you do.

(06-28-2019, 05:30 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: In the words of Chris Jericho

Would you please shut the hell up?

I'm tired of seeing 10 posts in a row that read "mazen is currently on your ignore list"

You're missing out. Some of the stupidity he posts is so bad its actual comedy

(06-28-2019, 06:42 PM)mazen111 Wrote: man these are very cheap fits our budget you wont regret one of them being a twat, but you know deep they will perform

We do know they'll perform terribly... Correct.

(06-28-2019, 06:59 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Sassuolo director Giovanni Carnevali confirms “Stefano Sensi will have his Inter medical next week, with Marco Sala” joining the Neroverdi.

excellent ... vertout and torriera also and we are safe from twatness from these

Why? You leaving?

(06-28-2019, 07:41 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm convinced mazen is Galliani

That would explain a lot actually with the absolutely idiotic suggestions for signibgs. I wonder who Mazen's Mister X will be
(06-28-2019, 11:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: Good. PSG can dish out what he's worth or go fuck off!

I'm more interested in how much we can spend though. I hope we don't waste money on average players like Veretout/Praet.

Milan have reportedly abandoned attempts to sign Lucas Torreira from Arsenal, turning to Dennis Praet and Jordan Veretout instead.

Devilol
(06-28-2019, 11:51 PM)porcho Wrote: You're missing out. Some of the stupidity he posts is so bad its actual comedy

I just cleared my ignore list (six).  Hopefully I don't regret it
(06-28-2019, 11:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan have reportedly abandoned attempts to sign Lucas Torreira from Arsenal, turning to Dennis Praet and Jordan Veretout instead.

Devilol

Haha Damn! Right on point!  Devilol

To be clear though, I don't mind these guys (Praet/Veretout)...but they have to come as "supplements" to the squad and not "focal" points. These guys will not bring the level up too much. 
In other words, as rotation/backups, I am ok with it. 

But if we want to be a mainstay in the CL and fight for the Scudetto, then we are not going to achieve that with starters like Veretout and Praet.
So can we spend 200m this market or what
(06-29-2019, 01:49 AM)WCmilan Wrote: So can we spend 200m this market or what

No
Porcho.. Mazens Mr X is Valdivia... lmao
(06-28-2019, 05:04 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: El Shaarawy turned down 48m (12m/yr, 4 yrs).  He currently makes 2m/yr.  I don't see him or Roma improving much over the next four years.  He's insane to pass on that kind of money

If it was me, take that move for at least 1 season max then move back to Serie A   Sagrin   Roma isnt going nowhere too with current mgt.. the latest is they agreed a direct swap ? Pellegrini and that Spinazolla.
so does Kabak finally sign for Schalke?

sorry for asking because the moment I went away from forum for a while, its suddenly plus 3-5 new pages here LOL.
(06-29-2019, 04:51 AM)edysim Wrote: If it was me, take that move for at least 1 season max then move back to Serie A   Sagrin   Roma isnt going nowhere too with current mgt.. the latest is they agreed a direct swap ? Pellegrini and that Spinazolla.

Yep.  It'll benefit them more initially but Juve wins longterm