Summer Mercato 2019
(06-29-2019, 04:54 AM)edysim Wrote: so does Kabak finally sign for Schalke?

sorry for asking because the moment I went away from forum for a while, its suddenly plus 3-5 new pages here LOL.

Not yet but it's inevitable.  We're back in for Andersen
So, since we officially out from European League,
Why do we have the need to sell our assets?

Unless it's Suso, then yes please, by all means, trade him to roma for el-sha or something
(06-29-2019, 06:12 AM)Karl08 Wrote: So, since we officially out from European League,

Unless it's Suso, then yes please, by all means, trade him to roma for el-sha or something

because we still have to balance the books
(06-29-2019, 06:12 AM)Karl08 Wrote: So, since we officially out from European League,

Imo elsha can't play as ss. He has the pace and shooting but his dribbling and creativity is limited
AC MILAN

Because we still need to balance the books if we want to play in future. FFP is reviewed in 3 years period so we can breathe a little easier but not totally ignore FFP.
me too i think Mazen is Galliani Big Grin but in that case,Troy is Berlusconi Big Grin
Lyon favorites to sign Andersen
(06-29-2019, 06:26 AM)Reso Wrote: Imo elsha can't play as ss. He has the pace and shooting but his dribbling and creativity is limited

I agree about his limits, so I think he is quite similar to Silva who does not have the ability to link the attack, but both could be quite dangerous if the attention is shifted to someone like Piatek (Cutrone) and Paquetta.
Silva like a lost lamb ATM , that guy needs to majorly improve every aspect of his game.Maybe not his Insta game that's pretty good.
So multiple sources saying that we are allowed a loss of  30M for this coming season. 
This makes sense. The periods 2014-2017 and 2015-2018 were just wiped clean by the EL exclusion. With this new agreement and that slate being wiped clean, the only year under consideration next will be this past 2018-2019 season , which was Elliot's first. FFP allows for 30M loss to be covered by the club owner at first, bringing that to zero (break even) in a 3 year period. 

This is big, because we can do a lot with 30M loss.
Example: Buy Ceballos for 50M, spread over a 5yr contract = 10M hit on our books. That still leaves 20M to play with. (Of course, I didn't include wages in there, but you get the point)

We can also make a sale AFTER June 30th to give ourselves more leeway, as then that sale's gain will be counted towards next season. 

So expect new Gigio rumors after June 30th.