Summer Mercato 2019
(06-29-2019, 11:28 AM)mazen111 Wrote: jorginho ... i cannot think of one ... i will let you know once i decide ... thought messi was a playmaker ACM/ WINGER/ SS ALL THESE

Master of football knowledge,  you go lil grasshopper
(06-29-2019, 11:00 AM)sylrus Wrote: have you seen how torreira play mazen? who do prefer between torreira, jorginho and biglia? and beside kros who is your preferred midfielder as a playmaker?

prefered midfielder as a playmaker you mean Regista ... i would select Dourado and Tonali for milan. fits milan pride of making players of their own that play their heart out

i like gundogan, toni kroos, verrati not bad, pjanic, jack wilshere was good, thiago alcantara etc.
gundogan, toni kroos, verrati , pjanic, jack wilshere, thiago alcantara

from that, pick 1.
how hard is it to pick 1?
(06-29-2019, 12:58 PM)sylrus Wrote: gundogan, toni kroos, verrati , pjanic, jack wilshere, thiago alcantara

from that, pick 1.
how hard is it to pick 1?

gundogan ... easy
so Gundogan is not a 'weak Turkish player'?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-29-2019, 01:12 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: so Gundogan is not a 'weak Turkish player'?

nope, a german player
Report: After completing a deal for Theo Hernandez, Milan have their eyes set on Dani Ceballos in what could be a combined €60m sweep on the European giants Real Madrid.
(06-29-2019, 01:21 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Report: After completing a deal for Theo Hernandez, Milan have their eyes set on Dani Ceballos in what could be a combined €60m sweep on the European giants Real Madrid.

Where is this report from?? 

That would be a good deal. 60M for both Theo and Ceballos. Theo's 20M will be deferred until next summer if reports are true. Left to see how the 40M pertaining to Ceballos will be handled. I doubt they'll do a loan with option, so I expect that to be a full transfer/loan+obligation like Theo.
(06-29-2019, 02:34 PM)nefremo Wrote: Where is this report from?? 

That would be a good deal. 60M for both Theo and Ceballos. Theo's 20M will be deferred until next summer if reports are true. Left to see how the 40M pertaining to Ceballos will be handled. I doubt they'll do a loan with option, so I expect that to be a full transfer/loan+obligation like Theo.
i dont remember but not a dodgy one ... a new one
Fenerbahce and Besiktas want Andre Silva, it’s reported, but the striker is eager to win his place back at Milan.

Football Italia