Summer Mercato 2019
(06-29-2019, 01:13 PM)mazen111 Wrote: nope, a german player

The only difference between him and Hakan is that Hakan chose to play for Turkey. All that 'weak Turkish player' no more than blabbering nonsense.

Just an evidence not to take anything you say seriously.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-29-2019, 02:45 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: The only difference between him and Hakan is that Hakan chose to play for Turkey. All that 'weak Turkish player' no more than blabbering nonsense.

Just an evidence not to take anything you say seriously.

weak players of turkish national team
Milan target Dani Olmo after the game against Belgium in Under-21 European Championship: “Right now I’m focused on European Championship. We will see what happens. Milan is a great club”. [Marca via @MilanNewsit]
(06-29-2019, 02:34 PM)nefremo Wrote: Where is this report from?? 

That would be a good deal. 60M for both Theo and Ceballos. Theo's 20M will be deferred until next summer if reports are true. Left to see how the 40M pertaining to Ceballos will be handled. I doubt they'll do a loan with option, so I expect that to be a full transfer/loan+obligation like Theo.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/06/29...gn=gac0054

‏ @TheMilanBible ٣

Report: After completing a deal for Theo Hernandez, Milan have their eyes set on Dani Ceballos in what could be a combined €60m sweep on the European giants Real Madrid.
(06-29-2019, 02:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Fenerbahce and Besiktas want Andre Silva, it’s reported, but the striker is eager to win his place back at Milan.

Football Italia

This ought to ruin Crispy's day Big Grin
I approve  Okmilan
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Mazem has woke up from Coma after 2007 Tongue
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(06-29-2019, 03:06 PM)drucurl Wrote: This ought to ruin Crispy's day Big Grin
I approve  Okmilan

Nah I know Giampaolo will see him train and try him in a friendly and move him on pretty swiftly.Unless the want someone to run Milans Instagram if they have one.
(06-29-2019, 02:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Fenerbahce and Besiktas want Andre Silva, it’s reported, but the striker is eager to win his place back at Milan.

Football Italia

Thank God at least still clubs want him , soon as he trains Giampoalo will want him gone.
I think maybe he'll go on loan probably loan with an option for €10m dustbin players arent worth much.
Andre Silva being worth less than a player like Kalinic (sold him last year for 14.5) is criminal, if above 30 bid is not available keep him.

Football Italia

aren't turkish clubs poor in recent years? i doubt they can offer decent fee or even salary.