Summer Mercato 2019
With Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey arriving as free agents, Juventus are expected to sell Sami Khedira and Blaise Matuidi. Football Italia
(06-30-2019, 01:40 PM)nefremo Wrote: Regista = Hakan/Biglia
CMs = Kessie/Paqueta/Bonaventura/Krunic
AM = Ceballos/Bennacer

Isn't bennacer a dm? Like a regista. I only saw him play against Inter. Their last match. He was very good holding the ball and playing it forward
AC MILAN
(06-30-2019, 02:34 PM)Reso Wrote: Isn't bennacer a dm? Like a regista. I only saw him play against Inter. Their last match. He was very good holding the ball and playing it forward

I thought he was a CM/AM. Similar to let's say Bonaventura. 

I have also only seen him play a few times, so I may be wrong. I do remember being surprised at how good on the ball he was and I remember comentators talking highly of him.
(06-30-2019, 02:14 PM)mazen111 Wrote: With Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey arriving as free agents, Juventus are expected to sell Sami Khedira and Blaise Matuidi. Football Italia

I would take Matuidi but then again i don't want to do any business with those thieves.
(06-30-2019, 02:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: I thought he was a CM/AM. Similar to let's say Bonaventura. 

I have also only seen him play a few times, so I may be wrong. I do remember being surprised at how good on the ball he was and I remember comentators talking highly of him.

This is what Wikipedia says:

"A dynamic, tenacious, energetic, diminutive, and versatile left-footed player, who is regarded as a highly promising prospect in modern football, Bennacer is capable of playing in several midfield roles, and has been used as a deep-lying playmaker in a holding role in midfield, as an attacking midfielder, or as an central offensive-minded midfielder, known as the mezzala role in Italian football. His main characteristics are his speed, vision, intelligence, composure, dribbling skills, and technique."
(06-30-2019, 02:14 PM)mazen111 Wrote: With Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey arriving as free agents, Juventus are expected to sell Sami Khedira and Blaise Matuidi. Football Italia

Yeah , em so...this is a forum for AC MILAN not Juventus or any other club.There is a serie a thread for that kind of post.Use the relevant threads and stop posting incorrectly
Do we gonna get any CB, Caldara is out till October or November. We are left with only Romagnoli and Mussachio. Plua if any these two gets injured Facepalm I can see Lord playing at CB. 
We must sign a CB as soon as possible
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan

I don't see them sell Matuidi. Samu Khedira is a dead wood, I hope we don't end up buying him
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(06-30-2019, 04:04 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Do we gonna get any CB, Caldara is out till October or November. We are left with only Romagnoli and Mussachio. Plua if any these two gets injured Facepalmi can see Lord playing at CB. 
We must sign a CB as soon as possible
Mattia Gabbia will be promoted from the primavera to the first team. He is a CB ...

AC Milan new coach Marco Giampaolo will promote Primavera starlet Matteo Gabbia to the first team. The defender reached the World Cup semi-final with Italy U20.

https://www.acmilaninfo.com/matteo-gabbi...ilan-team/
(06-30-2019, 10:21 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Should we sell Romagnoli for €55 million? It would make us money.

Worst analogy I've ever seen.  Samp isn't a big club so it makes sense for them to sell players for profit.  Milan can afford to keep Romagnoli