Summer Mercato 2019
(07-01-2019, 07:32 PM)reza Wrote: Big Grin

What a mess. Oh well, I won't be paying attention to any more Torreira type rumours cause if Ceballos deserves a big raise that makes him unaffordable for current Milan why even bother. And Torreira is WC player not a U21 player, imagine the salary he deserves ....

It's almost best to take a two month vacation and come back to see who was actually signed because the mercato can be frustrating
(07-01-2019, 07:46 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: It's almost best to take a two month vacation and come back to see who was actually signed because the mercato can be frustrating

Will you all take care of mazen when I am gone? Tongue Grinundwech
(07-01-2019, 12:27 PM)mazen111 Wrote: In the last hours, the track that leads to Dani Ceballos would have cooled as Milan is looking for a real director to whom to entrust the keys of the Milan midfield: the treasure made available by the property will therefore be destined for pure play. The Corriere della Sera reported this morning.

excellent news

CEBALLOS: "I have four years of contract at Real Madrid and I do not intend to leave, my goal is to succeed in the short term.
(07-01-2019, 08:03 PM)reza Wrote: Will you all take care of mazen when I am gone? Tongue Grinundwech

1ban Aktion060
Theo Hernandez has completed the first part of his medical. He will finish the rest tomorrow morning and the sign the contract with Milan.

[Video: @AntoVitiello]

According to TMW reports, Lovren could take the place of Musacchio in the Milan defense. With Liverpool, which calls for 20 million, you could start treating around the 15 plus bonuses. To the player, then, Milan should have a four-year contract signed at 2.5 million per season, with performance-related bonuses.

fit player, love this news

Kessie played the full 90 minutes and had 3 assists in Ivory Coast’s 4-1 victory against Nambia in the Africa Cup of Nations.

monster
According to reports by the BBC , although Inter has set his sights on Pulgar midfielder Bologna . The player also love to Milan , with clubs ready to do battle in the first derby of the season.
(07-01-2019, 07:46 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: It's almost best to take a two month vacation and come back to see who was actually signed because the mercato can be frustrating

Fixed.  Sagrin
(07-01-2019, 09:07 PM)xudong Wrote: Fixed.  Sagrin

The mercato is entertaining though
[Sportmediset]
If gianluigi donnarumma leaves Milan for PSG, MILAN TARGETS JUVENTUS GOALKEEPER MATTIA PERIN, who almost joined Milan last year!

disgusting
(07-01-2019, 09:21 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: The mercato is entertaining though

entertaining and depressing at the same time. 

99% of the time depressing though.