Summer Mercato 2019
It's confirmed that Milan will meet with Fiorentina tomorrow and could accelerate for a deal for Jordan Veretout, according to @AlfredoPedulla
(07-01-2019, 11:19 PM)artand Wrote: 'splendid' mercato for us so far...
other teams are doing us favors by taking mediocre players away from us

until now we are decent; krunic, silva, and theo in, and motolivo, bertolacci, mauri, zapata, abate, simic, and gustavo gomez (he is not bad though) out.
(07-01-2019, 08:21 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Kessie played the full 90 minutes and had 3 assists in Ivory Coast’s 4-1 victory against Nambia in the Africa Cup of Nations.

monster

Not monster, that's MONEY  Sagrin
(07-01-2019, 11:12 PM)mazen111 Wrote: validivia we are coming to get for a 5mil loool

They can get me for cheaper. Heck, I would play for free, but that doesn't mean I am any good. Sagrin
(07-01-2019, 11:22 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: It's confirmed that Milan will meet with Fiorentina tomorrow and could accelerate for a deal for Jordan Veretout, according to @AlfredoPedulla

lol this news has been for past 3 weeks ? no? we will attempt to sign, we will meet to accelerate, we will mee to see possibility..
(07-02-2019, 12:46 AM)Aficio Wrote: Not monster, that's MONEY  Sagrin

I hope Arsenal scout was there..
btw didnt hear anything from Maldini and Boban lately..
(07-02-2019, 01:48 AM)edysim Wrote: lol this news has been for past 3 weeks ? no? we will attempt to sign, we will meet to accelerate, we will mee to see possibility..

Yep
#Whatsapp #Raiola is not convinced about a transfer to #PSG for #Gigio as his other client #Areola is there too. If it was up to them, he would stay but the Club is hoping to bank in around €50-60m cash. Keep an eye out to the PL teams such as #ManUtd and #Arsenal.
(07-02-2019, 01:50 AM)edysim Wrote: btw didnt hear anything from Maldini and Boban lately..

On vacation until the start of the season.