Summer Mercato 2019
(07-03-2019, 06:17 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Doesn't seem like anyone's willing to buy him outright.  Can't blame them

He's not worty buting outright.A loan with option is the best we'll get.I actually think he'll be loaned out this summer after Giampaolo sees what hes made of.Unless he's improved every aspect of his game 10 fold he'll be loaned and then again next season.I think he wont play a competitive for Milan again and leave on a free in a couple of years.

He has talent he really does but he's so poor at putting it all together its infuriating.Id love him to turn it around but I just dont see it happening.
[Sky]

The reason to why some Serie A transfers have been concluded but not officially announced yet: Starting from this transfer window Italian & foreign agents must register and subscribe to FIGC & CONI, for this to happen they have to pay two registration fees and wait to be included.

Otherwise, contracts with the agents' names on cannot be formalized and therefore they cannot receive their quota or commission and above all the transfer will not be validated.

Just under 30 agents have registered/subscribed so far and many other agents are working on being registered as soon as possible to be able to conclude negotiations
Southampton have made an offer of €18m + bonuses for a loan of Andre Silva, but Milan want at least €25m. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Mediaset: Seville overtook Milan in the race for Ceballos.

PSG continue to persist with an offer of €20m + Areola for Gigio Donnarumma, but Milan deem the offer not good enough. Milan are now awaiting the next offer from Leonardo, but this will very likely drag out throughout the summer. [Corriere dello Sport]

Fiorentina want €25m cash for midfielder Jordan Veretout. They have rejected the idea of players like Cutrone, Biglia, Borini and Laxalt being included in a deal. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Sampdoria defender Joachim Andersen set to join Lyon for €25m + €5m in bonuses, per @DiMarzio. He was previously linked with Milan.
Milan have reportedly made a surprise bid in the region of €20m for Bologna left-back Mitchell Dijks.
We r kinda doomed, Our completiors keep outbid us on all our targets.
[Goal; hours ago]
Liverpool eye Spain U21 star Ceballos

Tottenham move for Lo Celso Now On Hold

Coutinho agrees to join PSG

Arsenal make contact over Fekir deal

Spurs and Milan chase Ceballos loan
It's kinda looks like we are beating Inter and Bayern to sign Vignato.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(07-03-2019, 03:56 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: It's kinda looks like we are beating Inter and Bayern to sign Vignato.

Then, boom! He is signed by Bologna. Grinundwech
What a frustrating transfer window so far. Well, I expect it to continue until the deadline....  Dodgy
(07-03-2019, 04:25 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: What a frustrating transfer window so far. Well, I expect it to continue until the deadline....  Dodgy

think about the positive thing... no mediocre players and wasting money on them; no sensi, no vertout, no torriera etc

krunic for 8 million peanuts ( ambition buy), and theo loan with an option to buy no money wasted and (ambition buy).