Summer Mercato 2019
(07-04-2019, 07:46 PM)mazen111 Wrote: vertout

And how would that be a "secret"? He's been mentioned every day for two months now...
What are everyone's thoughts on Mariano Diaz? He's not a "hot name", if you will, but i swear every time i've seen him play he's been good. Feel like he has unfulfilled potential. I was also surprised (in a good way) to see that he scored 18 goals in France for Lyon a year ago before going back to Madrid. He had a fair bit of injuries once back at Real.

Haven't seen a whole lot to be honest. But I wouldn't be against the signing at all (at a good price). He would be a good option for SS, imo.
(07-04-2019, 07:48 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: And how would that be a "secret"? He's been mentioned every day for two months now...
leak
Confirmation on the fees of the Bennacer to Milan deal: Around €18M between fixed fee and bonuses

the new riyad mahrez looooool
(07-04-2019, 06:56 PM)mazen111 Wrote: In addition to Veretout, Maldini and Massara are working under track on a top secret profile for Milan's midfield whose characteristics are:

- Under 26
- Plays outside Italy
- Holds a EU passport

[@NicoSchira]

Must be Nabil Fekir or Xhaka
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-04-2019, 07:45 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Milan are reportedly hoping to make it a trio of midfielders in Rade Krunic, Jordan Veretout and Ismael Bennacer.

monza milan
and these should be better than monto, bertolacci, mauri, bakayoko etc.?

not even close to their talent ... what a shame, it's previous coaches problem not the PLAYERS for god sake
(07-04-2019, 07:55 PM)mazen111 Wrote: the new riyad mahrez looooool

Bennacer is a DM Facepalm
(07-04-2019, 08:01 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Bennacer is a DM Facepalm
skill man ... dont go far away
(07-04-2019, 07:45 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: It's Valdivia

Or Jordan Ferri Sagrin

(07-04-2019, 07:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: What are everyone's thoughts on Mariano Diaz? He's not a "hot name", if you will, but i swear every time i've seen him play he's been good. Feel like he has unfulfilled potential. I was also surprised (in a good way) to see that he scored 18 goals in France for Lyon a year ago before going back to Madrid. He had a fair bit of injuries once back at Real.

Haven't seen a whole lot to be honest. But I wouldn't be against the signing at all (at a good price). He would be a good option for SS, imo.

It's depends on price that they are asking nothing more than 20M I would be happy
SKY: With Bennacer's arrival, Milan will give up on Veretout.

same same why again