Summer Mercato 2019
MILAN AGREE TO Bennacer
(07-04-2019, 11:52 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Borini is not in Giampaolo's plans. Newcastle and Bordeaux have made inquiries, but his €2,5m/year wages is an obstacle.

Borini actually play decently but his 2.5m is too high IMO, he is a 1-1.5m kind of backup player IMO.
(07-05-2019, 12:19 AM)hwmook Wrote: I hope this deal go through, I am rather impressed by Bennacer. This guy got potential.

Yep. Really rate the guy. Hope the rumors are true.

(07-05-2019, 12:28 AM)mazen111 Wrote: yup but not veretout ... biglia is better ... wth giampaolo we'll see biglia again

Definitely disagree with this one. Biglia might improve on last season(not that hard) but we won't get the Biglia from 2 season's ago.
(07-05-2019, 12:27 AM)xudong Wrote: If Biglia eventually stays, it won't be the end of the world. He can probably be useful during the training and use his experience to mentor our young midfielders.

If he leaves and earns any transfer fee, that would be a plus. Not to forget big savings on salary.

Biglia play ok but his salary and fitness is not that ok. That's why we are getting rid of him.
(07-04-2019, 11:43 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: What is our level?

Undecided
(07-04-2019, 07:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: What are everyone's thoughts on Mariano Diaz? He's not a "hot name", if you will, but i swear every time i've seen him play he's been good. Feel like he has unfulfilled potential. I was also surprised (in a good way) to see that he scored 18 goals in France for Lyon a year ago before going back to Madrid. He had a fair bit of injuries once back at Real.

Haven't seen a whole lot to be honest. But I wouldn't be against the signing at all (at a good price). He would be a good option for SS, imo.

Exactly my thoughts, Mariano Diaz is a great SS option. We should get him, I don't have hope for Silva and cutrone is not going to be a good option as Piatek partner. Piatek is gonna rock playing beside a player like Diaz.
(07-05-2019, 12:32 AM)mazen111 Wrote: MILAN AGREE TO Bennacer

If you're going to post things, don't make repeat posts or post something someone else has already posted
does this 2 empoli players really that good?, isnt empoli got relegated?
(07-05-2019, 02:03 AM)sylrus Wrote: does this 2 empoli players really that good?, isnt empoli got relegated?

Empoli's midfielder in last game against Inter Merda was actually not bad at all.
but are they the 1 we needed to bring us to the next level?, i am excited when im hearing news about sensi being targeted earlier(before he join inter) or even torreira and ceballos, but krunic and benacer doesnt excite me at all, i know i might be proven wrong, but still we need someone to up the level in the midfield not changing the old players that is leaving with the same quality. and im on reza side with us signing theo here, why him when we still have 3 lb that can play not that bad, now we have 4 lb with the same quality, the difference with theo is, he is young and can still improve, but, so does RR, i think he can still improve, and if giampaolo wants to try silva, why not RR, i think silva already past the time for him to be here and should be sold or loan no matter the price.