Summer Mercato 2019
As I said I dont mind Ceballos and Bennacer.. the latter seems a done deal, hopefully Ceballos in coming days Smile
(07-05-2019, 07:26 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Talking about Bennacer......He has won 2 MOTM in Africa cup of nation Sleepy

so? its african cup, even berto can be motm there
Empoli in recent times has produced players like Zielinski, Vecino, Hysaj, Rugani. They have pretty good scouts.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-05-2019, 07:44 AM)porcho Wrote: Others I'd consider is Dragowski(On loan from Fiorentina)

They sent Lafont on loan so Dragowski isn't going anywhere
AS expecting Ceballos to go on loan to Tottenham.

Although the newspaper is certain he will only move on loan, it is thought there could be scope for a potential exchange with Christian Eriksen further down the line.
Football agent Quillon at Casa Milan to file the last details for Theo Hernandez’s transfer and discuss a possible departure of Castillejo who has interest in Spain [@AntoVitiello]

do not forget laxlat agent
Milan are no longer looking to sell Cutrone. Something has changed recently. He is not on the market anymore. Things can obviously change quickly in the transfer window, but Milan are not looking to sacrifice Cutrone for capital gain anymore. [via La Gazzetta Dello Sport]

Cutrone has not had much playing time since the arrival of Piatek, but the new 4-3-1-2 formation could change this. Piatek is the only player guaranteed to have a starting spot in attack while Cutrone will have to battle with Andre Silva. [GdS]

billisimo
(07-05-2019, 05:32 AM)sylrus Wrote: ok, i will reserve my judgment until the mid season before judging their impact for us. but i still have my doubts about those 2.

why that late... in the champions cup in the states
Bologna left-back Mitchell Dijks has confirmed that Milan want to pay €20m for him. Football Italia
the states is just a friendly, not a real test to see if a player can play consistently week in week out, you need to understand football need continuity, not just a one hit wonder. so many youngster play good in friendly in the past yet they never even touch serie a in the future.