Summer Mercato 2019
(07-05-2019, 11:41 PM)xudong Wrote: That would not be a bad idea. Statistics wise, he was the best performing midfielder in Europe last season.

Gedson Fernandes.  I think 30m + bonuses is too much.  He didn't have a good season.  A lot of potential though
(07-05-2019, 11:54 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Gedson Fernandes.  I think 30m + bonuses is too much.  He didn't have a good season.  A lot of potential though

we need delefeou ... keep money for him
(07-06-2019, 12:15 AM)mazen111 Wrote: we need delefeou ... keep money for him

No, we don't.  Spell his name right
(07-05-2019, 11:54 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Gedson Fernandes.  I think 30m + bonuses is too much.  He didn't have a good season.  A lot of potential though

Not sure if I want to spend that kind of money on him, 30-40M (considering current state) must be spent on someone who can give impact straight away..
(07-05-2019, 08:34 PM)mazen111 Wrote: ESPN: Man Utd midfielder Matic a new target for AC Milan

nonsense.
(07-05-2019, 04:59 PM)Valdivia Wrote: Are you guys talking about me?

wtf. welcome onboard the next no 10 in ACMILAN

but Idk when..Smile
(07-05-2019, 05:37 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso to Tottenham Hotspur '80% done' [Sports Mole]

this is Milanmania not Globalsoccermania.com, pls filter
(07-06-2019, 04:56 AM)edysim Wrote: Not sure if I want to spend that kind of money on him, 30-40M (considering current state) must be spent on someone who can give impact straight away..
Like Ibra? He could improve the likes of nocerino and boateng to be championship material Devilol
(07-05-2019, 11:47 PM)reza Wrote: ^ That is Sporting's Fernandes

Regarding Gomez he had a Summer 2019 5m obligation, I guess Palmeiras  got an 'extension to pay later'

Thanks, guys.
Copied from another forum.

Quote:Pedullà: "Milan, revolution in output: here's the point on the Rossoneri market"
05.07.2019 23:35 by Thomas Rolfi Twitter: @TRolfi

Alfredo Pedullà spoke from the Sportitalia studios of the Milan market, taking stock of both the entry and the exit situation: "All three left-backs can go away. Milan for defense continues to follow Lovren, do not give up

"Rodriguez could enter in this Nastasic operation, or go somewhere else.

On Laxalt there are always Turin and Atalanta or a track that leads abroad.

For Strinic a solution will be found.

If all three were sold, it could return to altitude Mario Rui, who likes Giampaolo.

Both Kessie and Calhanoglu can be sold in midfield, in addition to Veretout, we always keep an eye on Praet, who could be back in the race should one of the two midfielders just come out.

With Donnarumma it is stationary with the PSG and with a view to possible renewal with the Devil.

Andrè Silva will be held and will try to relaunch him if an indecent proposal does not arrive.

Borini said no to two proposals from the abroad, because he wants to stay in Italy.

In my opinion Milan outgoing will make a revolution ".