Summer Mercato 2019
It is certainly a worry
Of course images are not 'final' but look who's on the latest one promoted by the team

[Image: D_GpllEWkAAnKFC?format=jpg&name=large]
(07-11-2019, 12:50 AM)nefremo Wrote: Agree with this post 100%, especially the bolded part. But in the case of Bennacer, isn't 1.5mil + bonuses (taking it to 2mil) already overpaying? 
In any case, at the end of the day I think Bennacer will sign. As a matter of fact, these reports always happen. At first they say it's all set and they give a timeline, then when the timeline is missed, they run a day of two of "problems" about the transfer, only for it to go through anyway.
The Arsenal part is the biggest load of crap. They had an option to buy-back Bennacer and decided against it. I doubt they changed their mind 1 week later and will now overpay for someone they could have had for considerably cheaper.

These rumours are faked, spread by agents trying to get a better contract. I hope we get him though. It will give us some leeway when trying to get veretout. I hope we ship biglia to Fiorentina in the process.
(07-11-2019, 06:31 AM)reza Wrote: It is certainly a worry
Of course images are not 'final' but look who's on the latest one promoted by the team

[Image: D_GpllEWkAAnKFC?format=jpg&name=large]

I won't be worried over a picture
(07-11-2019, 06:38 AM)hwmook Wrote: I won't be worried over a picture

Even if it doesn't mean anything on the transfer market, it does mean something marketing wise.
(07-11-2019, 06:20 AM)hwmook Wrote: I hope to see some good news about our sales soon. I am already worried about our inability to get rid of our players.

me too mate

(07-11-2019, 06:31 AM)reza Wrote: It is certainly a worry

Picture doesn't mean much. They always use a mix of players and don't always only use players that are definitely staying.
(07-11-2019, 06:42 AM)reza Wrote: Even if it doesn't mean anything on the transfer market, it does mean something marketing wise.

yep. Could always be a ploy though. Pretend like we're happy to keep him despite actually wanting to get rid of him at any cost. haha
(07-11-2019, 06:36 AM)hwmook Wrote: It will give us some leeway when trying to get veretout. I hope we ship biglia to Fiorentina in the process.

Biglia will be one of the strongest players next season if stayed. With the tactical work by giampaolo, Biglia will shine for sure.
(07-10-2019, 03:44 PM)mazen111 Wrote: irrelevant post ... its summer mercato 2019 not log books for god sake .... what's this? reza helpppp ... i  propose you do another thread for business accounts and finances

110% relevant post.My word you dense.King of the twats
(07-11-2019, 06:20 AM)hwmook Wrote: I hope to see some good news about our sales soon. I am already worried about our inability to get rid of our players.

It's been our problem for many years now. It's a consequence of having underperforming overpaid players in our squad.
(07-11-2019, 07:56 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Biglia will be one of the strongest players next season if stayed. With the  tactical work by giampaolo, Biglia will shine for sure.

Biglia has never been a top player and at 33 he never will be. If we can sell him or use him as as part payment for other/better players then we should.