Summer Mercato 2019
Barella joining Inter is depressing
De Laurentiis: "Milan is getting stronger"
Year Zero, Mr X... Am I having a deja vu or the rumors that Silvio sold the club to fix the books and actually it did not change hands are true?!

Btw, underwhelming transfer window. It seems the target is the 4th place. Stay frugal, achieve some success, find a buyer or minority shareholder.
I don’t mind the aspirations, but I would appreciate if the management cut the bull**** and stop with the “we have big ideas” mantra.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2019071...5980e6.gif

The tactical plan for the next year :-)
(07-12-2019, 04:37 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan have a 20m + Cutrone offer for Correa ready. Lazio want a bit more than this offer

via Il Tempo
No thanks. Not for that deal anyway

(07-12-2019, 07:18 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: No it definitely will not be.He isnt a SS he isnt consistent enough to be important signing.He is better than what we have as a SS.Im not opposed to it being him as he can score and can assist a bit (hes extremely selfish) but he isnt what youd call an SS.Maybe he could be shaped into one , I'd prefer someone else.Someone better.
Waste of $$. Signing a winger in the hope he'll make a good SS. Might as well just throw Suso there then.

(07-12-2019, 09:59 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Year Zero, Mr X... Am I having a deja vu or the rumors that Silvio sold the club to fix the books and actually it did not change hands are true?!

Btw, underwhelming transfer window. It seems the target is the 4th place. Stay frugal, achieve some success, find a buyer or minority shareholder.
I don’t mind the aspirations, but I would appreciate if the management cut the bull**** and stop with the “we have big ideas” mantra.

First but I agree on. Second bit? They're just playing the long term game. Get us financially stable and on the right track so someone can buy us when we're on the way up. I'm fine with that. Most of the signings we'll make over the next few seasons will continue to be mostly either bargains or potential stars
(07-12-2019, 08:51 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Barella joining Inter is depressing

the never ending saga of Veretout is even more depressing..

Jean Michel Serri is the alternative to Veretout acc to DiMarzio
Bayer Leverkusen have asked Roma for Patrik Schick plus €10m in order to part with winger Leon Bailey, claim Sportitalia.

Fiorentina are continuing to reject Milan and Roma offers for Jordan Veretout, reported to be €17m and €18m respectively, so both turn to Jean Michael Seri. Football Italia
(07-12-2019, 10:26 PM)edysim Wrote: Jean Michel Serri is the alternative to Veretout acc to DiMarzio

Yikes
Seri dear lord a 28 yr old on the back of 2/3 awful seasons
Milan are looking for an evaluating alternatives for Veretout and are interested in Celta Vigo’s Stanislav Lobotka. This afternoon they had a meeting with the intermediary Mattia Buongiorno to inquire about the deal feasibility [@NicoSchira]