Summer Mercato 2019
How could people hate on SES for going to China? These guys have short careers. Sure it'd be nice to do what you love (which he still will) against the top competition, but this is his JOB. If he messes up his knees/ankles/hips/back then that desire to be the best or win the top trophies will have got him nothing. Get your money and retire at 30.  Okmilan

Anyone getting worried that we are not being seriously linked with a SS or CAM yet? I would think for this coach, those are two very important positions.
(07-15-2019, 02:17 AM)reza Wrote: Random browsing, I wish I owned transfermarkt.com  Tongue
Small Portuguese team to middle east back to Portuguese team for such amounts is definitely fishy, imo

Nakajima is quality. I was surprised when he was picked up by Al Duhail in the first place.(as in surprised he chose to go there).
There was a lot of interest from Porto and Sporting in signing him but ultimately they didn't want to spend that sort of money on the player.
For the record, the Al Duhail coach, being Portuguese, would have had heaps to do with his signing in the first place.
I'll also add that the owner of Al Duhail is the same owner as P$G and it was suspected, when he was signed, that he would eventually end up at P$G for a small fee.

As for the 12m... it's actually 12m for 50% of the player rights meaning Al Duhail still own 50%
i think ses made the right choice in joining china, no way he can make that kind of money in europe.
I read that Everton revealed that he has received an offer from Europe. I am hoping it is us.
I agree with you guys on SES. There were a few players like SES and Gilardino that I had had a lot of hope on them, but they never truly made it through with us. Though you can't really hate them, because they seemed loyal to us (while they were with us and didn't seem to want to leave us in the first place) and it just didn't happen to their favor.

I am really worried if Cutrone would be the next in that category. Sad
He should go to Liverpool so we hear 'Everton scores' Big Grin
(07-15-2019, 05:48 AM)xudong Wrote: I read that Everton revealed that he has received an offer from Europe. I am hoping it is us.

I think it should be one of the Manchester teams....(i hope i am wrong though).

Wish we had brasileiro around to ask whether Everton was a milan far or not Sad
(07-15-2019, 05:51 AM)reza Wrote: He should go to Liverpool so we hear 'Everton scores' Big Grin

Wait, are you talking about Everton of Liverpool scores against Everton of Liverpool in the Merseyside derby? Grinundwech
(07-15-2019, 05:53 AM)k7r Wrote: I think it should be one of the Manchester teams....(i hope i am wrong though).

Wish we had brasileiro around to ask whether Everton was a milan far or not Sad

Oh yeah, good old Brasileiro...  Heart
(07-15-2019, 02:53 AM)honsano Wrote: How could people hate on SES for going to China? These guys have short careers. Sure it'd be nice to do what you love (which he still will) against the top competition, but this is his JOB. If he messes up his knees/ankles/hips/back then that desire to be the best or win the top trophies will have got him nothing. Get your money and retire at 30.  Okmilan

Anyone getting worried that we are not being seriously linked with a SS or CAM yet? I would think for this coach, those are two very important positions.

This reminds me of Eto'o. He was deemed surplus to requirements at Madrid before he made a name for himself at Barca. He was offloaded by Pep, and under Mourinho, won the treble.

At 32 he moved to Anzhi to become the highest paid footballer at that time. Why would he turn down such lucrative offer especially since he has proven himself not just once but twice?

Talent-wise, El Sha probably will never reach that level. He's been known to be injury prone with us and he's not getting any younger. If I were him, knowing my own limitation as a player, I would accept the move to China.
free loan with option to buy ™