Summer Mercato 2019
Gianluca Di Marzio‏Verified account @DiMarzio

#Veretout: @OfficialASRoma Agreement with player reached now, in the evening it is already possible to define the agreement with the @acffiorentina #calciomercato @SkySport

Reports: Veretout to Roma done
Football Italia ... Multiple reports

Jordan Veretout is on the verge of joining Roma for €17m plus €2m in bonuses, as the Fiorentina man also agreed personal terms at €2.7m per year.
At last Veretoutgate is over , now we can move on with preparations and relax while we hunt another less than sexy midfielder.
Milan ask Man Utd for Bailly ... Tuttosport report
Football Italia
You really should ad that's it's a tuttosport report thee most unreliable of sources.
Cutrone is attracting interest from Premier League, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 clubs but Giampaolo wants to test him before the club take their decision. In case they decide to sell they might be forced to revise the €25M asking price [@MilanNewsit]
Lazio present €10m offer for former Milan defender Gustavo Gomez
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-16-2019, 08:44 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Cutrone is attracting interest from Premier League, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 clubs but Giampaolo wants to test him before the club take their decision. In case they decide to sell they might be forced to revise the €25M asking price [@MilanNewsit]

I would become 100% anti management if we sell players at discount. I am serious.
(07-16-2019, 10:11 PM)reza Wrote: I would become 100% anti management if we sell players at discount. I am serious.

25m is already a discount
(07-16-2019, 10:11 PM)reza Wrote: I would become 100% anti management if we sell players at discount. I am serious.

Discount? If they were worth what we asked for, clubs would have bought them. Maybe we were asking too much...?
Vlado Lemic was at Casa Milan today to discuss Luka Modric with Milan. If there is the slightest chance Milan would be ready to take advantage. Real Madrid would not object his departure. Yet, it's still a difficult deal as Modric's wages are extremely high and it's yet to be known whether or not the player would be open to a move to Milan before any negotiations could start.[Di Marzio]